A: Are you going to the company? You are wearing pretty casual attire.
A:你是要去公司吗?你今天的着装真的很随意。
B: My company dress code is not strict.
B:我公司对穿着的要求不是很严格。
A:You are lucky. I know some companies ask their employees to dress according to some strict rules.
A:你很幸运.我知道有些公司要求他们的员工按照严格的规定着装。
B: Some of these rules seem ridiculous.
B:有些规定非常荒谬。
A: If you don't have rules, you can pick and choose depending on your mood, the weather, what's clean….
A:如果没有着装上的规定,就可以随意选择衣服,可以根据自己的心情、天气状况、哪件衣服干净而选择……。
B: I don't like to be told what to wear to work.
B:我不愿意别人告诉我穿什么衣服上班。
A:I think the dress code seems to depend on position.
A:我觉得着装的规则和职位有关系。
B: Yes. Upper management does not dress down, even on Fridays.
B:是的。高层管理人员的服装从来不会随随便便的,哪怕是在周五。
A: What does business casual mean to your company?
A:商务便装在你们公司是如何诠释的?
B: We are not required to wear hose. Open toe shoes and sleeveless tops are OK. Make-up and jewelry are optional and hair can be up or down as long as it's combed or brushed.
与“关于着装礼仪的英语口语对话”相关文章
赞(0)
12
12
分享: