单身的英语

  Nowadays, many young Chinese tend to stay single for they spend much time pursuing study and careers. They long for a sweet relationship, but they choose to be more prudent. They delay the marriage often because they don't want to marry until they are economically set. Many Chinese young men have much pressure to afford an apartment and a car, especially in big cities. At the same time,more and more single women postpone their marriage to work on their careers and those single women over 30 or in their mid-to-late 20s are branded as "leftover women" in China.
  如今.许多中国年轻人由于在学业和事业上倾注了很多时间.所以往往单身。虽然他们渴望有一段甜蜜的恋爱关系,但他们的选择更加懊恼。除非具备了经济条件,否则他们总是拖着不想结婚。许多中国年轻男性有很大的压力,尤其是在大城市买得起一套公寓和一辆汽车不是一件容易的事。与此同时,越来越多的单身女性为了工作,耽误了找对象结婚。在中国.30岁以上甚至是25岁以上的女性被称为“剩女”。

单身的英语
  Topic 1:谁是你的意中人Who is your Mr. Right
单身女性的心声:
  I don't want to find a perfect man, but I want to find true love.
  我并不希望找到一个完美的人.但我想找到自己的真爱。

  闺中密语:
  Eh, that's not easy. But I believe there's someone waiting for you. Just remember, don't be too picky.
  嗯,这是不容易的。但我相信.总会有一个人在等着你。只要记住.不要太挑剔。

  对话范例
  Lucy: Hello, Emily. Long time no sec. How are you doing?
  你好,艾米丽。好久不见了。你怎么样?
  Emily: Fine. I just cane back. I have been responsible for a training program in Hong Kong for six months.
  还不错。我刚回来。这6个月我一直在香港负责一个培训项目。

  Lucy: Fantastic! You are really a career woman.
  太了不起了!你真是一个职业女性。
  Emily: I've been flattered. But my parents just want me to slow down and find a boyfriend.
  你过奖了。但是我的父母希望我能放慢脚步.找到一个男朋友。

  Lucy: Oh, really? You are always impressive in your study and work.
  哦.真的吗?你总是在学习和工作中令人印象深刻。
  Emily: But it's not the best way to impress a man. Actually I quite enjoy my work and single life.
  但是这并不一定能打动人。其实,我现在很喜欢我的工作,也很享受单身生活。

  Lucy: Yes, I know. We have been friend, for many years and you are so excellent. But you will scare the boys.
  是的,我知道。我们是多年的朋友.你是如此出色。但是这样你会吓跑男生的。
  Emily: Maybe you're right. I don't want to find a perfect man, but I want to find true love.
  也许你说得对。我并不希望找到一个完美的人,但我想找到自己的真爱。

  Lucy: Eh. that's not easy. But I believe there's someone waiting for you. Just remember, don't be too picky.
  嗯.这是不容易的。但我相信,总会有一个人在等着你。只要记住.不要太挑剔。
  Emily:OK. Thank you for your advice.
  好的。谢谢你的建议。

单身的英语
  Topic 2:单身男性的愿望Single men's wishes.
  男人的心声
  I bought an apartment a few months ago. So I have to look fora high-paid job.
  几个月前我买了一个公寓。所以,我必须换一份高薪的工作。
  I want to prepare a good condition for my future girlfriend or wife.
  我想为我未来的女朋友或妻子准备良好的条件。

  夸赞好男人:
  I admire you for your courage.
  我佩服你的勇气。
  You're so great.
  你真好。

  对话范例
  David: Hello. Ming: I heard you resigned from the company.
  你好.明。我听说你从公司辞职了。
  Li Ming: Yes. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you beforehand.
  是的。不好意思.我没有事先告诉你。

  David: It's OK. But you have been working for our company for five years.
  Why do you decide to quit?
  没关系。但你已经在我们公司工作了5年,为什么决定辞职?
  Li Ming: It's a hard decision for me. I love the working environment andI have many good friends here. But,bought an apartment a few months ago. So I have to look for a high-paid job.
  对我来说.这是一个艰难的决定。我喜欢这种工作环境,在这里也有很多好朋友。但是,儿个月前我买了一个公寓。所以,我必须换一份高薪的工作。

  David: Oh, I see. The house price is rising these days.
  哦,我明白了。这段时间房价一直在涨。
  Li Ming: You're right. But I want to prepare a good condition for my future girlfriend or wife.
  你说得对。但我想为我未来的女朋友或妻子准备良好的条件。

  David: You're so great. Do you have somebody in mind?
  你真好。你现在有意中人吗?
  Li Ming: Not yet. I have to focus on my new job now.
  还没有。我现在必须把重点都放在我的新工作上。

  David: OK. It's a pity that we'll not work together in the future. Do you have time in this weekend? Please come to my home and my wife and I will prepare French dishes for you.
  好吧。可惜的是,我们将来不能一起共事了。这个周末你有时间吗?请你到我家做客.我和妻子会为你准备法式大餐。
  Li Ming: Thank you very much. I'd love to.
  非常感谢。我很乐意去。

以上是由上海英语学校小编为您整理的单身的英语的全部内容。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章