英语对话之《音乐之声》

  歌剧是一门西方舞台表演艺术,简单而言就是主要或完全以歌唱和音乐来交代和表达剧情的戏剧(是唱出来而不是说出来的戏剧)。歌剧在16世纪末,即1600年前后才出现在意大利的佛罗伦萨,它源自古希腊戏剧的剧场音乐。歌剧的演出和戏剧的所需一样,都要凭借剧场的典型元素,如背景、戏服以及表演等。《音乐之声》故事中所表达的师生情、父子情、朋友情、爱情和爱国、爱自然、爱音乐的情感,受到全世界各国人民的赞誉与喜爱。无论是音乐剧,还是电影,《音乐之声》都是经典中的经典。尤其剧中的多首插曲,早已成为人们记忆中值得珍藏和细细回味的经典之作。
《音乐之声》剧照

  情景对话
  A:There is a wonderful opera today. I'd like to see it.
  晚上有一场很棒的歌剧,我想去看。

  B:I do not like the play with complicated plot. What's on today?
  我不喜欢情节复杂的戏剧,晚上的是什么节目?

  A:'The sound of music'. This music is known by everybody and is suitable for all ages. It is about a happy family without sex, violence or bad language.

  《音乐之声》。这是众所周知、老少咸宜的曲目。讲一个幸福快乐的家庭的片子,没有性、暴力,甚至没有粗话。

  B:I know that. I have seen the film as the same title. Andrews gives a performance to be remembered for a lifetime from Maria to a cheerful governess.
  我知道的。我以前看过电影,安德鲁斯扮演的从一个修女变成快乐的家庭教师,让人一生难忘。

  A:Yes, you are right. I like the song in the movie,edelweiss,do you remember it?
  你说得对,我喜欢里面的音乐,你记得那首“雪绒花”么?

  B:Of course, it is a nice song that can make audience calm and pleasant.
  当然记得,那是一首让人平静、愉悦的歌。

  A:Those young actors play the roles perfectly.
  那些小演员也演得很好。

  B:I hope the opera will be more stupendous than the movie. Have you bought the tickets?
  我希望歌剧会比电影更加精彩。你买票了没有?

  A:No, I am asking you whether you will go to see it.
  还没有,我想先问问你要不要去。

  B:Let's go. We'd better buy the tickets earlier and have dinner in restaurant.
  我们走。 我们比较好早点买车票,在餐厅吃晚饭。

  《音乐之声》经典台词

  Maria: Oh, I'm sorry.
  玛丽亚:哦,很遗憾。

  Captain: Yes … you are?
  上校: 是吗……你感到遗憾?

  Maria: You did?
  玛丽亚:你真的取消了?

  Captain: Yes. Well, you can't marry someone when you're in love with someone else, can you?
  上校:是的,当你爱着别人时,你不可能和另外一个人结婚,你能做到吗?

  Maria: Reverend Mother always says when the Lord closes a door, somewhere else he opens a window.
  玛丽亚:院长嬷嬷总是这样说,当主关上一扇门时,他会在别处为你开启一扇窗。

  Captain: What else did the Reverend Mother say?
  上校:院长嬷嬷还说些什么?

  Maria: That you have to look for your life.
  玛丽亚:她还说必须寻找生命中值得的东西。

  Captain: Is that why you came back? And have you found it, Maria?
  上校:这就是你回来的原因吗?你找到没有,玛丽亚?

  Maria: I think I have. I know I have.
  玛丽亚:我想我找到了。我知道我找到了。

  Captain: I love you.
  上校:我爱你。

  常用句子:

  We'd better wait half a mo in such a state of affairs.
  在这种情况下我们比较好等一等。

  We'd better find some work for the children to do.
  比较好找点工作给孩子们做。

  Roy: They might be out to strafe this bridge. We'd better get off.
  他们可能出来扫射这桥。我们比较好马上就走。

  All societies through the ages have had intoxicants and people will use them whatever the cost.
  古往今来一切社会都有麻醉剂,饮用者并不计较耗费多大。

  I refused all people of all ages, only for you to an uncertain future.
  我拒绝了所有人的青睐,只为了你一个不确定的未来。

  First aid treatments are generally easy to carry out. They can be taught to people of all ages.
  急救护理一般操作简单,各年龄段的人都可以学会

  This was the real beginning of her profession as an opera singer.
  这是她作为歌剧演员的职业的真正开始。

  Dad and I are going to see a Beijing Opera show this afternoon.
  我和爸爸今天下午打算去看场京剧。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章