吵架、分手用英语怎么说

吵架

  常用句子:

  If he explains it then at least I would be calm.
  如果他能给我一个解释,至少我会冷静一些。

  She cheated on me and then lied to me about it.
  她欺骗了我,对我说谎。

  you cheated on me again.
  你又骗了我

  How should I punish the man who cheated on me?
  我该怎么惩罚背叛我的男人?

  Perhaps they didn't regard me as friend at all.
  或许他们根本就没有把我当朋友。

  She will regard me as present for her boy friend.
  她把当成是她男朋友的礼物。

  Sure , shut up and get out . Do me this favor as you wish.
  当然,闭嘴,然后滚出去,既然你这么想帮我。

  Go to! You are a wag.
  滚开!你这个小丑。

  Beat it, or I'll hit you!
  滚开,要不我揍你!

  Could you please (not) follow me around?
  请你不要到处跟着我好吗?

  I don't want you to follow me around!
  我不想你到处跟着我!

  Molly : Well, I'm begging you to leave me alone right now.
  莫莉:好啊,我求你现在离我远点儿。

  "Leave me alone! " I screamed at the top of my voice.
  “放开我!”我扯着嗓门叫着。

  情景对话

  (1)

  A:Mary, be calm.
  A:玛丽,请冷静一些。

  B:It is impossible4. You cheated on me.
  B:不可能。你欺骗了我。

  A:No, listen to me. I always regard you as my best friend. I admire you, and of course you've helped me so much. I should thank you.
  A:不,听我说。我一直把你当作我比较好的朋友。我欣赏你,当然你帮了我很多,我应该谢谢你。

  B:Shut up!
  B:闭嘴。

  A:No, listen to me. Perhaps it's my fault that I treat everybody so well. Maybe in other people's eyes, I want you to be my girl-friend. but....but...
  A:不,听我说。或许是我的错,我对别人都太好了,或许,在别人的眼里,我想要你做我的女朋友。但……但是……

  B:But you have had lily already? You should have told me about her, but you didn't.
  B:但是,你早有莉莉了?你应该早告诉我关于她的存在,可是你没有。

  A:OK... OK...Anyway. I will treat you as my best friend. I hope you can do the same.
  A:好……好……我还会把你当作我比较好的朋友。我希望你也能这样做。

  B:Leave me! Go away!
  B:离开我!滚!

  (2)

  A:I really hate to say this, but don't go away mad, just go away.
  A:我真的很讨厌这样说,但是请你默默地走开,好吧。

  B:I knew this would happen some day.
  B:我知道事情迟早会发生的。

  A:Then, why didn't you try to prevent it in the beginning?
  A:那么,为什么不一开始就努力阻止它的发生呢?

  B:Well. It's not all my fault, Anna. You are responsible, too.
  B:安娜,那不全是我的错,你也有责任啊。

  A:I don't want to argue anymore. Please get out of my life!
  A:我不想再争辩了。请从我的生活中消失吧!

  B:I think we can still talk.
  B:我想我们还是可以谈谈的。

  A:No way! Please don't follow me around.
  A:免谈!请不要再缠着我。

  B:Talk it easy, Anna. You really don't hate me. do you?
  B:平心静气地想一想,安娜。你并不是真的讨厌我吧?

  A:Yes, I do. Leave me alone!
  A:我是真的讨厌你。别烦我了!
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章