酒店常用英语口语对话

酒店术语非常多,多了解一点很有好处。很多酒店人工作多年也不能全部记住,但你记住了,你就与众不同了,下面是酒店常用英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

【酒店常用英语口语对话】

酒店常用英语口语对话

A:Room Reservations. Good afternoon.

订房中心。下午好。

B:I'd like to book a double room for December 6th.

我想订一间12月6日的双人间。

A:That's fine, sir. A double room for December 6th, right?

好的,先生。一间12月6日的双人间是吗?

B:Yes. What is the rate, please?

是的。请问房价是多少?

A:The current rate is $45 per night.

现在的房价是45美元一个晚上。

B:What services come with that?

这个价格包括哪些服务呢?

A:You'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a newspaper delivered to your room every day.

房间里有一台收音机、一台彩色电视机、一部电话,每天还有一份报纸送到您的房间。

B:That sounds not bad. And what kind of business facilities do you offer?

听起来不错。那你们为生意人提供什么样的设施呢?

A:Well, most of the rooms have broadband Internet access and they can arrange secretary service if you tell us in advance. There are also meeting rooms that you can book.

哦,许多房间都接入了宽带网,如果您事先通知,我们还能为您安排秘书。还有会议室,可以预定。

B:Perfect. I'll take it.

太好了。我订一个带宽带网间。

A:How long will you be staying?

您打算住多长时间?

B:From the evening of December 6th to the morning of December 9th.

从12月6日晚到12月9日上午。

A:That'll be three nights, sir. Could you tell me your name, please?

那就是3个晚上,先生。能告诉我您的名字吗?

B:Yes, this is Tossin.

好的。我是Tossin。

A:Could you spell that please?

请您拼写一下好吗?

B:Sure. It's T-O-S-S-I-N.

好的。T-O-S-S-I-N。

A:And what is your telephone number, please?

请问您的电话号码是多少?

B:(0211)268 4536.

(0211)268 4536。

A:(0211)268 4536. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on December 6th.

(0211)268 4536。谢谢,我们盼望12月6日能见到您。

B:Great. That's all. Goodbye.

好的,那就这样,再见。

A:Goodbye.

再见。

【酒店退房英语口语对话】

F: Frontdesk(前台) G: Guest(顾客)

F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?

下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?

G: Can you check me out please?

可以帮我退房吗?

F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?

好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?

G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.

我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯

F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。

G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?

一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?

F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.

这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。

G: Can I pay with a credit card?

我可以用信用卡支付吗?

F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?

当然,请您给我下您的护照。

G: Here you are.

给你。

F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天

G: Thank you, you too, bye.

谢谢,你也是,再见。

【酒店点餐英语口语对话】

酒店点餐英语口语对话

W: Waiter(服务员) G: Guest(顾客)

W: Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?

晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?

G: Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.

我是Johnson.

W: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?

这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?

G: Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.

谢谢,非常好。

W: My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?

不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?

G: No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?

W: How much would you spend?

你大概消费多少钱呢?

G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。

W: Yes,sir.Let me introduce you to some specials.

好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。

【酒店入住英语口语对话】

F: Frontdesk(前台) G: Guest(顾客)

F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?

欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?

G: I’d like a room, please.

我要住店。

F: Would you prefer a single or a double?

你是要单人间还是双人间呢?

G: A double, please. How much is that?

双人间,价格是多少?

F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?

145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?

G: Just tonight.

就今晚。

F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?

一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?

G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.

我是达维斯。

F: And how do you spell that, sir?

怎么拼写呢?

G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.

是D-A-V-I-E-S。

F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?

好的,你想要如何付款?

G: Do you take VISA?

能用VISA卡吗?

F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.

可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。

G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?

我用VISA付款,退房时间是?

F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?

10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?

G: And is there a restaurant?

有餐厅吗?

F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.

3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。

G: Is there a pool here?

有游泳池吗?

F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.

有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。

G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?

餐厅什么时候关门呢?

F: They both close at 10:00 P.M.

餐厅和游泳池都是10点。

G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M?

好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?

F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay.

没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章