常用酒店商务英语口语

在酒店工作的小伙伴经常会为英语感到烦恼。因为有些商务英语的资料会更加偏向书面语,而缺少了真实情景的带入。今天给大家分享了酒店常用商务英语口语,赶紧来看看吧!

常用酒店商务英语口语

酒店常用商务英语口语

1) Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?

早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?

2)What kind of room would you like to reserve?

您想订哪种类型的房间?

3)A single room or a double room?

要单人间还是双人房间?

4) For which dates do you want to book the rooms?

您想订哪几天的房间呢?

5) What time will you be arriving?

您将在何时到达?

6) May I know your name?

您能告诉我您的名字吗?

7)How long will you be staying?

您将要住多久?

8)I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我要确认一下您的预订。

9) I’ll check the room availability.

我查查客房预订情况。

10) You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand.

您应预期付1000美元的定金。

11)There is a 10 per cent discount.

10%的折扣。

12)What kind of room would you be prefer?

您要什么样的房间?

13) Have you got a booking?

您预订了吗?

14) We’ll extend your reservation for you.

我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。

15) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.

愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!

16) Please don’t leave anything behind.

请不要遗忘你的东西。

17) Mind (or watch) your step!

请走好!

18) We wish you a pleasant journey.

祝您旅途愉快!

19) Have a nice trip!

一路平安!

20) Thank you for coming.

谢谢您的光临。

常用酒店商务英语口语

酒店商务英语口语对话

A:May I show you to your room, Mrs.Winslet?

温斯莱特小姐,要我带您去房间吗?

B:It's great.

太好了。

A:May I help you with your suitcases?

我来帮您提手提箱吧?

B:Thanks.It's too heavy.

谢谢,它太重了。

A:I'll show you.Here we are.This is your single room.

我来为您指路。我们到了,这是您的单人房。

A:Let me hang your coat in the closet.我来帮你把外套挂在衣柜里。

B:Ok.Thank you.好的,谢谢。

A:Shall I open the balcony door for you?

要不要我为您打开阳台门?

B:Yeah,the room is too stuffy.

好的,房间太闷了。

A:Here is the master switch. This is the temperature control. You may adjust it as you like. And the panel on the nightstand controls the different devices in the room. By the way,there're two sockets in the bathroom,for 120V and 200V respectively,the voltage here is much higher than that in the U.S.A. .

这是总开关。这是温度控制器。您可以按照您的喜好进行调整。床头柜上的控制板控制着房间里的各种电器装置。另外说一下,浴室里有两个插座,一个是200V的,另一个是120V的。这儿的电压比美国高。

B:I feel like taking a bath to freshen up after the long time flight.How can I call the front desk if there's something wrong?

经过长时间飞行,我已经很累了,想洗个澡来恢复一下精神。如果有事情我怎么拨号给前台?

A:If you want to make an outside call,please dial “1” first. There is a telephone directory on the writing desk. You may read it.

如果您想打出去,先拨 “1”。写字台上有一个电话薄,您可以参考一下。

B:What about the TV?

电视怎么看?

A:This is the remote control. There are 15 channels including 5 English programs and 1 Japanese programs. Here is a program list. Well,is there anything I can do before I leave the room?

这是遥控器。一共有15个频道,包括5个英文频道和1个日文频道。这是节目单。在我离开房间之前还有什么事要帮忙吗?

B:You've made us feel very welcome. By the way,is the tap water drinkable?

你使我们有宾至如归的感觉。顺便问一下,这儿的自来水能喝吗?

A:There are two free bottles of drinking water in the bathroom. If you need anything else,please dial 0. We're always at your service.

浴室里有两瓶免费的饮用水。如果您有什么事,请拨0。我们随时会为您效劳。

B:Thank you.

谢谢。

酒店前台接待常用商务英语

1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。

2.What's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚 140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。

7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。

8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 我想订一个带洗澡间的单人 房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

9.We do have a single room available for those dates. 我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?

11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。

12. What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。 P>

14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible. 顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。

18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。

19.After you, please.你先请。

20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。

22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?

24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章