外贸常用英语口语

对于外贸业务员来说,无论是写开发信,还是和客户进行具体的往来函电。外贸英语的准确表达正确与否,决定了你是否能收到客户的回复,也决定了客户是否认可你。下面是外贸常用英语口语,一起来了解下吧:

【外贸常用英语口语】

外贸常用英语口语

1.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.

这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。

2.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.

我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。

3.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.

它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。

4.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.

一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。

5.This product will pay its own way in a year.

该产品一年就可收回成本。

6.This machine will pay back your investment in six months.

该机器半年就可收回投资。

7.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。

8.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。

9.The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.

这种变速车的最大速度是30km

10.These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。

11.Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每公司损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。

12.This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads.

这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑。

13.This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.

这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。

14.This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要。

15.Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.Part II.

我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。

16.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.

这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉。

17.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable.

我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用。

18.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求。

19.As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you.

我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。

20.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.

这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。

21.“Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.

永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。

22.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。

【外贸报价英语口语】

一、外贸英语报价邮件示例

Dear Samon,

Thanks for your E-mail and we are very pleased to learn that you are interested in our rompers.

As known to you,our Baby's wear is good in quality,moderate in price and attractive in style.

谢谢你的邮件,我们很高兴得知你对我们的雨靴感兴趣。如您所知,我们的婴儿服饰质量好,价格适中,款式美观。

Each romper is packed in a polybag,two dozen in a carton,24 cartons on a pallet with equal assortments of pink,green and yellow color.The price is USD 6 per set FOB Qingdao.Please note that this offer is subject to your acceptance within one week.

每个跳跳蹦床都装在塑料袋里,两打装在纸板箱里,24个纸板箱装在一个托盘上。价格是每台青岛离岸价6美元。请注意,此报盘以你方一周内接受为准。

Our usual practice is that we make shipment within 30 days after receipt of 30% deposit by T/T and the balance needs to be wired to us after we complete the loading.

按照惯例我们采用电汇的方式收30%定金,然后30天内交货;我们完成装货后需要把余款汇给我们We are awaiting your order soon.

等你们的消息。

Best regards,

Jammi

二、重点外贸英语词汇

1.offer: n 报盘

make sb. an offer for sth.v. 报盘/offer sb. sth.向某人报盘

We can offer you cars at attractive prices.

我们可以优惠的价格向你们报汽车价格。

2.be packed in.....货物装入....

Each computer will be packed in a paper box,10 boxed to a carton.

每台电脑装一个纸盒,10盒装一个纸箱。

3.subject to... 以...为准(to 是介词,后接名词或动名词)

This offer is subject to our final confirmation.此报盘以我方最后确认为准。

4.usual practice 惯例

It is our usual practice to make payment by sight L/C.

用即期信用证付款是我们的惯例。

5.make shipment装船

6.deposit:订金。(在国际贸易中,一般情况下订单执行前先付一部分定金,定金的多少根据合同双方商定。)

We will ship the goods as soon as we receive the deposit.收到定金我们立刻装船。

7.wire=send by T/T v.电汇

We have wired the payment for Inv.No.07022 to you this morning,please check it.

今天上午我们已将07022发票的付款电汇给你了,请查收。

8.balance:余额

The balance will be paid within 15 days.

余额15天内付清。

9.loading: v.装载

Goods have been loading on ship.

货物已装在船上了。

【报盘和还盘的外贸英语口语】

We have the offer ready for you.

我们已经为你准备好报盘了。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.

请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。

We are in a position to offer tea from stock.

我们现在可以报茶叶现货。

We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就给您正式报盘。

I'm waiting for your offer.

外贸报价英语口语

我正等您的报价。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

We have accepted your firm offer.

我们已收到了你们报的实盘。

We'll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.

下星期天我们就向你们发实盘。

We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。

Could you offer us F.O.B. prices.

能向我们报离岸价格吗?

All your prices are on C.I.F. basis.

你们所有价格都是成本加运费保险费价格。

Can you make an offer, C & F London, at your earliest convenience?

您能尽快报一个伦敦港成本加运费价格吗?

I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Vancouver.

请报温哥华到岸价的最低价格。

Please make us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of walnut.

请电报5吨核桃仁的价格。

Our offer is RMB00 per set of tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.

我们的报价是每台收录机300元人民币,天津离岸价。

We quote this article at $250 per M/T C&F.

我们报成本加运费价每吨250美元。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dollars.

我们最近的报价大多数都在100美圆以下。

Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.

再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.

相信我上周的报价是最好的。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

没有别的买主的出价高于此价。

The price you offered is above previous prices.

你方报价高于上次。

It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.

此价格比我们给其他供货人的出价要高。

We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

我认为你们的报价没有任何竞争性。

Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

We'll give you the preference of our offer.

我们将优先向你们报盘。

You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.

你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

Our offers are for 3 days.

我们的报盘三天有效。

We have extended the offer as per as your request.

我们已按你方要求将报盘延期。

【产品质量的外贸英语口语】

The goods are available in different qualities.

此货有多种不同的质量可供。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.

如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。

There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

两者在质量上无显著差异。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。

Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?

价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?

The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。

Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。

We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。

They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.

他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。

We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.

希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。

We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market.

产品质量适合(不适合)我们的市场。

We always have faith in the quality of your products.

对你们产品的质量我们总是很信任。

This is a quality product.

这是一种高质量的产品。

Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.

这批大衣质量高、成色好。

Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.

我们的石英技术世界闻名,相信我们生产的手表具有高质量。

Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.

虽然价格偏高,但我们的产品质量很好。

Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。

The equipment are of good quality and very useful.

这些器械质量好,用处大。

Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.

我们的产品质高价低。

We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

我们已经收到贵处来的货,质量很好。

We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

我们保换质量不合格的产品。

It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.

这批自行车的质量确实有问题。

I regret this quality problem.

对质量问题我深表遗憾。

We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.

希望贵方将来多注意产品的质量问题。

The workings of these machines are inaccurate.

这批机器运行不准。

Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.

货到后,我们发现羊毛的质量较差。

The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

化肥质量次于合同中规定的。

The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.

这批商品的质量不够一等品。

If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.

如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货。

More than 300 watches are not up to standard.

有300多块手表不合质量标准。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章