400-800-8975

一见钟情的英语口语表达

一见钟情指男生或女生一见面就对对方产生了感情,一见面就喜欢上他(她)。反之于日久生情,区别在于喜欢上对方的速度。今天给大家分享了一见钟情的英语口语表达,赶紧来看看吧!

一见钟情的英语口语表达

一见钟情的英语口语表达

I have a crush on you.

我对你有点动心。

I fell in love with you the first time I saw you.

我对你一见钟情。

You two seemed to hit it off.

你们俩看上去很投缘。

We could make beautiful music together.

我们也许会成为和谐幸福的一对儿。

I could not take my eyes off you.

我一直目不转睛守望着你。

They two hit it off right from the start.

他俩从一开始就彼此爱上对方了。

I like to talk to her. I guess we are on the same wavelength.

我喜欢跟她说话,我觉得我们俩“频率相同”。

Nothing on earth can describe your beauty!

你的美貌是无法形容的。

Do you believe in love at first sight?

你相不相信一见钟情啊?

It was love at first sight for me when I was introduced to you.

当我被介绍给你的时候,我对你一见钟情。

It was love at first sight.

我是一见钟情。

I miss you day and night.

我时时刻刻都想着你。

Tom really turns me on.

汤姆真让我神魂颠倒。

They fell in love as soon as they met each other.

他们一见面就坠入情网。

You always fall in love with women with beautiful eyes!

你老是对电眼美女一见钟情。

He is no chicken, not very likely to fall in love with the first pretty face he met.

他不再年轻了,不至于对初次见面的女子一见钟情。

Falling in love is easy. Staying in love is hard.

一见钟情容易,长相厮守很难。

I fell in love with you when I first saw you,and I still am after 20 years.

20年前,我对你一见钟情。到如今,对你的爱仍丝毫未减。

He fell madly in love with her the first time be saw her. That was love at first sight.

他第一次见到她时就疯狂地爱上了她。那是一见钟情啊。

一见钟情的英语口语表达

一见钟情常用的英语口语

最常用的就是:

fall in love with sb at first sight.一见钟情

John将Jack介绍给朋友lily,而John发现Jack和Lily:

They seemed to hit it off(相处融洽) immediately, when they first met.

他们第一次见面的时候,似乎就一见钟情。

I have a crush on her.

我对她有点动心。

I really like talking to her. I think we two really click. (合得来)

我很喜欢和她说话。我觉得我们两个蛮合得来的

杰克接下来需要做的就是大胆表白,如何表白呢?

I'm really into you.

我为她深深着迷。

I'm fond of you.

我对你有好感。

I care about you deeply.

我非常关心你。

You take my breath away.

你让我忘记呼吸。

最直接的说法:

I love you.

我爱你。

Is he(she) my type?是我喜欢的类型吗?

一见钟情用英语口语怎么说

1、love at first sigh.

They fell in love at first sight.

他们一见钟情。

I fell in love with her at first sight.

我第一眼见到她就爱上了她。

2、I have a crush on her.

crush on her

就是对一位异性十分地着迷,通常指的是不太熟的异性。这当你想对某位刚认识的异性表达“一见钟情”的时候,这也是一种单刀直入的说法。

此外一见钟情还有这些表达:

3、instant attraction.

A racing pulse and sweaty palms are well known as the signs of instant attraction.

心跳加速和掌心出汗是一见钟情的典型表现。

4、with a beautiful stranger causes so much stress.

Now research shows that for men just five minutes spent alone with a beautiful stranger causes so much stress it may be bad for the heart.

最近的一项研究表明,对男人来说,与一位美丽的陌生女性相处仅仅5分钟也将会给心脏带来巨大负担。

关于“一见钟情”的英语表达还有很多说法,fall in love with sb. at the first sight是表达第一次见面就爱上某个人的英语短语,如果想要更直接地表白,比如Do you want to be my girlfriend?当然被拒绝的风险也会比较高。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章