400-800-8975

去医院探病的英语口语

在日常生活中,每个人都免不了有感冒发烧的时候。当自己的朋友生病了,肯定是要去探望一下的。今天小编主要给大家分享去医院探病的英语口语,希望对你们有帮助!

去医院探病的英语口语

去医院探病的英语口语

Lily:Ann, thank you for coming to see me.

安,谢谢你来看我。

Ann:Don’t say that, we are good friends.

别这么说,我们是好朋友嘛。

Lily:(ke,ke,…)I got a bad cough. It seems to be dead.

(咳,咳….)我得了严重的咳嗽,似乎快死了。

Ann:Don’t say this, you will be better off.

别这样说,你的状况会好起来的。

Lily:Hope so. Could you please hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines.

希望如此。你能把药递给我吗?该吃药了。

Ann:No problem. Which one, the black or the pink?

没问题,哪瓶,黑色的还是粉色的?

Lily:The pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day.

粉色的。我已经害怕每天吃药了。

Ann:How many tablets should you take each day?

你一天得吃几片啊?

Lily:20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter.

每天20片,而且很苦。

Ann:Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.

良药苦口利于病嘛。

去医院探望朋友的英语口语对话

A: Hey Linda, have you got better right now?

你好点了木有?

B: Hi Lily, thanks for coming to see me. The doctor said I can leave soon.

谢谢来看我,医生说我很快就能出院了。

A: It is good.

太好了。

B: I really miss home and office.

我想家和办公室了。

A: I guess you miss your parents, but why office?

我猜你想你父母了,但是为什么还有办公室。

B: I know there is a lot of work at my office, but you know what? Busy working is a lot better than stay in the hospital!

我知道办公室有好多活,但是你知道吗?忙碌的工作比待在医院好太多了。

A: Well! It is true.

这倒是真的。

B: I have to stay here for another day for observation.

我还得在这多待一天观察。

A: Is there anyone here to accompany you?

这里有人陪你么?

B: Yes, my younger sister.

有的,我妹妹。

A: I mean if necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.

如果需要,我可以在这陪你,直到你出院。

B: No, thanks! I appreciate that you can come to the hospital to visit me. You are so nice!

不用了,谢谢。我很感谢你来医院看我了,你太好了。

A: You are my good friend. That is what I should do.

你是我的好朋友,这是我应该做的。

B: I am ok. I know you are busy with some projects.

我还好,我知道你忙着做项目。

A: Come on! Let me know if you need anything.

得了吧,有什么事就告诉我。

B: All right! Let’s have some plan together after I am discharged!

成!等我出院咱俩一起活动!

A: Sure!

好的!

去医院探病的英语口语

朋友来探病时的英语口语

Jenny:How are you feeling?

你觉得怎样?

Daniel:Bad. My nose keeps running. And my forehead is burning.

糟透了。我一直在流鼻涕。我一直在发烧。

Jenny:You said you never went to hospital.

你说你从来不上医院的。

Daniel:I will get better soon.

我很快就会好的。

Jenny:The good thing is you don't need to go to school.

还好,你不用去上学。

Daniel:Yeah, I love that, no class, no homework, and no exams.

是啊,我喜欢这点,不用上课,不用写作业,也不用去考试。

Jenny:And your Mom and Dad will buy you anything you ask for.

还有你要什么你爸妈就会给你买什么。

Daniel:Haha, I just got the Ultraman costume. My Dad bought it.

哈哈,我刚刚得到一件奥特曼的制服。我爸爸给我买的。

Jenny:I really envy you, Danny.

我真羡慕你,丹尼。

Daniel:Come on, I got numerous shots for that. You have no idea what I've been through with the needles.

得了吧,我为这个挨了无数针呢。你都无法想象我怎么熬过来的?

Jenny:Your sister said you fainted three times during the injection.

听你姐姐说你打针时晕倒了三次。

Daniel:May told you? Oh, May, she's such a tattletale.

阿美告诉你的?哦,阿美,她真是个多嘴婆。

Jenny:No matter what, you are still my hero, Daniel.

不管怎样,丹尼尔,你仍然是我的英雄。

Daniel:Jenny, promise me to keep this a secret, will you?

珍妮,你发誓替我保守这秘密,行吗?

Jenny:OK, I promise. You promise you will be well soon?

好的,我保证。你保证你快点儿好起来哦?

Daniel:Deal.

行啊!

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章