400-800-8975

失眠的英语口语对话

失眠,常见病症是入睡困难、睡眠质量下降和睡眠时间减少,记忆力、注意力下降等。失眠按病因可划分为原发性和继发性两类。今天小编主要给大家分享失眠的英语口语对话,希望对你们有帮助!

失眠的英语口语对话

失眠的英语口语对话

Li Hua: For two days in a row, I haven't shut my eyes.

Kevin: Do you suffer from insomnia?

Li Hua: Insomnia?

Kevin: It's a medical term for being sleepless.

Li Hua: That's it. But how did it happen to me?

Kevin: This is a difficult question. I mean maybe you have some worries or youdrink coffee too much before you go to bed.

Li Hua: Yeah, I had too much coffee.

李华:连续两天我都没合眼了。

凯文:你是不是患失眠了?

李华:什么?失眠?

凯文:那是医学上对睡不着定义的一个术语。

李华:这样啊。但是我怎么会失眠呢?

凯文:很难说。我的意思是,也许你担心太多,或者睡觉前咖啡喝太多导致的。

李华:是啊,我咖啡喝太多了。

失眠的英语口语表达

1. I couldn't fall asleep last night. 我昨晚睡不着。

2. I passed a wakeful night. 我彻夜未眠。

3. I was up all night. 我一整晚都没睡。

4. I had a sleepless night worrying about my exams. 我因为担心考试一整晚没睡。

5. I've been suffering from insomnia. 我近来饱受失眠之苦。

6. I didn't close my eyes until early morning. 我一直到凌晨才阖眼(入睡)。

7. I tossed and turned in bed all night./ I tossed about in bed all night. 我一整晚辗转难眠。

8. Sleeping pills somehow didn't work for me last night. 安眠药昨晚不知怎么搞的好象对我没用。

9. I was counting sheep all night. 我一整晚都在数羊。

10. I guess I drank too much coffee, I was wide awake all night. 我猜我可能是喝了太多咖啡,一整晚都很清醒。

失眠的英语口语对话

关于失眠的英语口语会话

病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:我最近有点失眠。

Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

医生:这种情况有多久了?

Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

病人:三个月了。

Doctor: Three months.

医生:服用过什么药吗?

Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

医生:有头痛的情况吗?

Doctor: Do you have headaches?

病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

病人:我该怎么呢?

Patient: What should I do then?

医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

病人:多谢了。再见!

Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

医生:再见!

Doctor: Bye!

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章