400-800-8975

药剂师配药时的英语口语对话

不仅仅是农村老人,很多人也都有这种情况,有时候生病了总是宁愿多拖一会,而不是马上去医院就诊。今天小编主要给大家分享药剂师配药时的英语口语对话,希望对你们有帮助!

药剂师配药时的英语口语对话

药剂师配药时的英语口语对话

病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?

Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?

药剂师:当然可以。

Chemist: Certainly.

病人:谢谢。

Patient: Thank you.

药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。

Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.

病人:好的。

Patient: All right.

药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。

Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.

病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?

Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?

药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。

Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.

病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?

Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?

药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅。

Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.

病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。

Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.

药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

去医院配药的英语口语会话

药剂师:你没有药方吗?

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:这药有效果吗?

Patient: Will this really help?

药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

药剂师:当然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient: That's great.

药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:谢谢你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,谢谢。

Patient: No. thank you.

药剂师:不客气。

Chemist: You're welcome.

药剂师配药时的英语口语对话

药剂师配药时英语口语表达

Just following the directions on the bottle.

请照药瓶上的说明服用。

I think I can take most medicine except for strong pain reliever.

除了止痛片以外大多数药我都可以服用。

Can you suggest somehting I can take to relieve the pain?

你能建议我服用点什么来缓解痛苦吗?

In addition to making you feel better, it'll also make you sleepy.

这药除了能使你感觉好一些之外,还能有助于你的睡眠。

Try this medicine. It will cure your insomnia.

试试这种药。它可以治好你的失眠症。

Take these tablets twice a day.

这些药片每天服用两次。

Take ten mls each time, three times a day.

每天三次,每次10毫升。

One tablets each time, three times a day after meals.

每天饭后服用,每日三次,每次一片。

It will keep the swelling down.

该药可以消肿。

This ointment will subdue the inflamation.

这种药膏可以消炎。

去医院抓药的英语口语对话

病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?

病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?

Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?

药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。

Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.

病人:给你。

Patient: Here you are.

药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药全在这儿了。

Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.

病人:谢谢。

Patient: Thank you very much.

药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。

Chemist: Don't mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn't you?

病人:是的。

Patient: Yes, indeed.

药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?

Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?

病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。

Patient: No. he didn't say anything about it.

药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。

Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.

病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?

Patient: How about this cough syrup?

药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。

Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.

病人:非常感谢。

Patient: Thank you very much indeed.

药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章