400-800-8975

商务英语询盘句子

商务英语询盘句子(一)

We understand that you are leading exporters of the goods and you can provide the specifications we need.我们获悉贵方是该货的最大出口商,能提供我们所需的规格。下面是更多商务英语询盘句子内容,希望对各位有所帮助。

商务英语询盘句子

1.We are very mush interested in Hangzhou printed pure silk fabrics.

我们对杭州真丝印花绸很感兴趣。

1.We`d like to know the availability and the conditions of sale of this line.

我们想了解一下你们在这方面的供货能力和销售条件。

2.We understand that you are leading exporters of the goods and you can provide the specifications we need.

我们获悉贵方是该货的最大出口商,能提供我们所需的规格。

3.Have you got products of this specifications?

你们是否有这种规格的产品。

4.Please quote for the supply of 3000 metric tons of steel pipes。

请对3000吨钢管供货作出报价。

5.Please quote us your price on CIF London basis.

请报伦敦到岸价。

6.Do you offer FOB or CIF?

你们报离岸价还是到岸价?

7.In case you are unable to offer us at this time,may we suggest that you quote us an indicative price fist?

如果目前你们不能报价,建议先报给我们一个指示性价格。

8.Pleas quote us the lowest prices CIF 5% Rotterdam and indicate the indicate respective quantities and various sizes that you can supply for prompt shipment.

请报最低的加5%佣金的鹿特丹到岸价,并说明你方能提供给我们即期装运的每种商品的数量和价格。

If your prices is reasonable,quality satisfactory satisfactory and delivery acceptable, we

9.As we understand that you handle export export of Chinese carpet, we should like to know whether you can supply 400 pieces of pure wool carpet shipment before the end of March.

欣悉贵公司是中国地毯出口商,我们想了解你们可否供应400条纯毛地毯,并于三月底前交货。

10.We find that the selling prospects for your “Chunlan”air conditioners at this end are good and we look forward to receiving your samples soon.

我们认为你们的春兰牌空调在这里销售前景甚佳,希望很快收到你们的样品。

11.We are thinking of getting a supply of Chinese tea.Please send us your best offer by cable indicating origin ,packing,quantity available and earliest time if shipment.

我方欲购买中国茶叶,请惠电发盘,说明原产地,包装,可供数量和最早装运期。

12.Please quota your price on FOB basis,indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to Shanghai via Guangzhou.

请报船上交货期,并说明将包裹经广州发至上海的邮费

13.Will you please let us know how long it will take you to deliver the goods?

能否告知贵方的交货期

14.Will you pleas let us know what your terms of payment are ?

能否告知贵方支付条件?

15.Will you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 500 sets?

能否告知我们,超过500台的订单的折扣是多少?

16.Should the quality inquired for be unavailable ,you might offer us its nearest equivalent.

如果没有所询质量的产品,你方可提供与之最相当的产品。

17.We have pleasure in enclosing our Inquiry No.2345 dated May 8, which must have reached you by now.We are keenly awaiting your offer by cable.

5月8号我方随函奉上得第2345号询价单,估计现已寄达,盼你方电报发盘。

18.As we are likely to pleas large orders regularly we trust you will consider the allowance of some special concessions.

由于我方可能长期大量订货,相信你方将会作出某些特殊让步。

商务英语询盘句子(二)

1.Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

2.As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

3.Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

4.Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

5.Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

6.Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

7.They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

8.Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

9.Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

10.We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

11.In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

12.To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

13.We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

14.Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

15.Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

16.China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

17.Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

商务英语询盘句子(三)

1.May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

2.Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

3.Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

商务英语询盘句子

4.If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

5.When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

6.We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

7.Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

8.Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

9.We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

10.How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

11.Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

12.Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

13.Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

14.Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

15.Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

16.Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

17.He inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

18.We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

商务英语询盘句子(四)

发送询价单,请求报价

Here is our inquiry list, hoping you can quote the most favorable price for us.

这是我方的询价单,希望贵方可以报给我们最优惠的价格。

If your price is quite reasonable, we will place a large order.

如果你们的价格很合理,我们会大量订货。

Could you please inform us of the best price you can offer?

你能告诉我们你们能提供的最优价格吗?

Would you please send us your cataloguetogether withthe detailed information?

你能发送过来一份产品目录及其详细信息吗?

☆“together with”的意思是“和;连同”。

有可能无货,或无法理解询盘

So regret that your required products are not available now.

很遗憾,你需要的产品暂时缺货。

I'll regret to tell you that your required goods areout of stockfor the moment.

很遗憾地告诉你,你需要的货物暂时脱销。

☆“out of stock”的意思是“缺货;已脱销”。

Sorry, we don't have time to take care of your inquiry.

不好意思,我们没有时间顾及你的询盘。

Your inquiry is so vague that we can not reply to you.

你的询盘太不明确,我们无法给你还盘。

Thanks for your inquiry.

感谢你的询盘。

告知对方明确的询盘信息

I'd like to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.

我想要你们将最低的纽约到岸价格报给我们。

As there is a growing demand for this item, so I hope you canmake a discount.

因为这件商品的需求量连续攀升,所以我希望你们可以打个折扣。

☆“make a discount”的意思是“打折扣”。

Would you please tell me what discount you will give us if we place a long-term order.

你能否告诉我,如果我们长期订货,你能给我们多少折扣?

Please quote the 8th item on the catalogue.

请给我们提供8号产品的报价。

Our priceis based oncareful calculation.

我们的价格是基于仔细的计算得出的。

☆“be based on”的意思是“根据;以……为基础”。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章