欢迎新员工的商务英语句子

欢迎新员工的商务英语句子

1、Come with me, please. 请跟我来;2、I will give you an orientation. 我会教你适应环境的。下面介绍更多欢迎新员工的商务英语句子,希望对您有所帮助。

欢迎新员工的商务英语句子

1.Come with me, please. 请跟我来

A:Hi, Jennifer.

B:Hi,Lily,welcome to join us, I will show you around. Come with me,please.

A:你好,珍妮佛。

B:你好,莉莉,欢迎你加入我们,我带你四处看看,请跟我来。

2. Get on board 加入我们(团队)

A: When did you get on board?

B: Last Friday.

A:你什么时候加入我们的?

B:上周五。

3.I will give you an orientation. 我会教你适应环境的。

A: It's my first day at work. What am I supposed to do?

B: Don't worry, I will give you an orientation.

A:今天是我第一天上班,我应该做些什么呢?

B:别担心,我会教你适应环境的。

4.If you need anything, just……

A: If you need anything, just give me a holler.

B: Thank you, it's very nice of you.

A:如果你需要什么,跟我说一声。

B:谢谢你,你真好。

5.Let me show you around.让我带你四处看看。

A: This place is like a maze, I'm totally confused.

B: Let me show you around.

A:这里像个迷宫,我完全糊涂了。

B:我带你四处看看。

商务英语对话之询问特价

句式1:Please inform us of your lowest price.

请告知我方你们的最低价格。

A:Please inform us of your lowest price.

请告知我方你们的最低价格。

B:How many sets do you want to order?

贵方要下多大的订单?

A:20000 sets.

20000台。

B:That's a big order.

是一个大订单。

句式2:How much discount could you offer on an order of this size?

这么大的订单,贵方给多少折扣呢?

A:How much discount could you offer on an order of this size?

这么大的订单,贵方给多少折扣呢?

B:What's the mode of delivery?

你方出货方式是什么?

A:CIF New York.

纽约到岸价。

您可以根据供应商的联系方式,打电话或者e-mail给对方,更直接地跟供应商交流沟通,增加双方的真实感和互动性。

其他表达法:

Please inform us what special offer you can make us.

请告知我们能够给我们的特价。

Here is a list of my requirements and I'd like to have your lowest quotations.

这是我的询价单,请给我报最低价。

有关询价的商务英语对话

句式1:Many of customers are interested in your "Seagull" brand household scissors and we wish to have your Shanghai quotations.

我们的很多顾客对你们的海鸥牌家用剪刀感兴趣,我们现向你方询问上海报价。

A: Many of customers are interested in your "Seagull" brand household scissors and we wish to have your Shanghai quotations.

我们的很多顾客对你们的海鸥牌家用剪刀感兴趣,我们现向你方询问上海报价。

欢迎新员工的商务英语句子

B: How many goods do you want?

你们想要多少货?

A: 5000.

5000把。

句式2:Please make an offer before the end of this month.

请在本月底前给我们回复。

A: And the delivery?

价格怎么算?

B: On CIF Hong Kong.

到香港码头的到岸价。

A: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.

好的。我们会尽快通知您。

B: Please make an offer before the end of this month.

请在本月底前给我们回复。

填写“询价单”时,尽可能将产品规格、型号、数量等信息填写完整,运用合适的专业术语。

其他表达法:

Please make us an offer for hand-made leather gloves.

请给我们手工皮手套的报价。

Please make us an offer of giving your price FOB New York.

请给我们到纽约的离岸价报价。

BEC商务英语句子精选

1. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.

我方2月12日订购的货物抵达时已经遭损。

2. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.

有好几个箱子是坏的,里面的商品也遭到了严重的损坏。

3. The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.

包装不固,大量的东西漏了出来。

4. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.

我方想要通知贵方,向你方购买的其中辆小车在行驶了不到50KM就出了严重故障。

5. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.

将近20%的包都破了,包内的货物严重污损。

6. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.

我们在2000箱玻璃制品中发现了不少木箱及内装制品破损。

7. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.

验货时,我方发现将近有50包破损,估计损失240KG水泥。

8. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.

非常遗憾地通知你们,你方运出的货物抵达后,有8箱严重破损。

9. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.

经货物检验,我方发现少了92件,其余的也无法使用。

80. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.

经复验,发现贵方发送的货物短重。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章