400-800-8975

还价商务英语对话

还价商务英语对话

The price is rather too high. Would you please cut down the offer by $30?价格实在太高了。你们能否减让30美元?下面是更多有关还价商务英语对话的内容,希望可以帮助到各位。

还价商务英语对话

S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客

情景对话 Dialogue

对话1

S: Hello, welcome!

您好!欢迎光临!

C: OK, let me have a look first.

好的!让我看看。

S: Please take your time.

请慢慢看。

C: How much is it?

这个多少钱?

S: One hundred and fifty Yuan.

150元。

C: Oh, too expensive. Can you come down?

哦,太贵了,能便宜点吗?

S: How many pieces?

你要多少件?

C: One thousand pieces.

1000件。

S: One hundred and forty Yuan give you.

140元给您。

C: No, one hundred Yuan OK?

还是太贵了,100元好吗?

S: Too low, we lose money. Make it higher?

太低了,我们要亏本的。能给高点吗?

C: No, I buy so many, you should come down.

不行,我买那么多,你应该降价。

S: One hundred and thirty-five Yuan, our last price.

135元是我们的底价。

对话2

C: How much is this?

这个多少钱?

S: Only one hundred and ten Yuan.

只要110元。

C: Last price?

底价是多少?

S: One hundred and five.

105元。

C: One hundred, OK?

100元,好吗?

S: No, one hundred, we have no profit.

不行,100元我们就没钱赚了。

C: No, but I am buy so many.

不,可是我要买很多。

S: No, we have no profit really.

不行,真的没钱赚。

C: So one hundred and two Yuan.

那就102元。

S: Well, I suppose there is on other choice.

好吧,看来只能这样了。

讨价还价商务英语对话

(1)

a: we can offer you this in different levels of quality.

b: is there much of a difference in price ?

a: yes ,the economy model is about 30% less.

b: we'll take that one .

a:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。

b:价钱也有很大的分别吧?

a:是的,经济型的大约便宜30%.

b:我们就买那种。

(2)

a: is this going to satisfy your requirements ?

b: actually , it is more than we need .

a: we can give you a little cheaper model .

b: let me see the specifications for that .

a:这种的合你的要求吗?

b:事实上,已超出我们所需要的。

a:我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。

b:让我看看它的规格说明书吧。

(3)

a: you're asking too much for this part .

b: we have some cheaper ones .

a: what is the price difference ?

b: the basic model will cost about 10% less .

a:这零件你们要价太高了。

b:我们有便宜一点的。

a:价钱差多少?

b:基本型的便宜约10%左右。

商务英语口语对话之讨价还价

我们无法接受你方报价。

We find no way to accept quotation your quotation. / We find it hard to accept your quotation.

价格实在太高了。你们能否减让30美元?

The price is rather too high. Would you please cut down the offer by $30?

价格可以根据订货数量浮动。

还价商务英语对话

The price may vary according to the number ordered. / The price depends on the size of the order.

你们想要多少套?

How many sets are you likely to take?

50。

Fifty.

那么,考虑到我们新建立的业务关系,我们将减让10美元。

Well, in consideration of our newly-established business relationship we’ll reduce the price by $ 10. / Well considering of our newly-established business relationship we’ll make a reduction of $ 10.

谢谢你方做出的让步,但坦率地说,我们双方的价格差异仍然很大。25美元怎么样?别让我们在价格问题上卡壳。

I appreciate the concession you arc making, but frankly speaking, the gap between your price and mine is still enormous. What about $25? Don’t let us get stuck over the question of price.

我们不能把价格降到你们那个幅度。

We arc not in a position in a position to reduce our prices to that to extent.

我们的盈利简直经不起这么大的削减。

Our profit simply can J t stand such a big cut. / It leaves us almost no margin of profit.

让我们折中一下来弥补差距,好吗?

Can we split the difference and meet each other halfway"!

你的意思是?

What do you mean?

为了达成交易,

In order to close the deal / In order to get the business done / In order to strike the bargain,

我们再减让5美元。

we will reduce another $ 5.

这是我们的最低价了

This is the best quotation we can make. / This is our rock-bottom rock-bottom price

好吧。我接受这个价格。

All right. I accept this price.

商务英语之价格谈判

买方抱怨价格太高

The price is on the high side.

价格偏高。

The price is too high to be acceptable.

价格太高,不可以接受了。

The price is too high to work on.

价格太高,我们不可行。

The price is far beyond our reach.

价格远远超出我们所能接受的范围。如果你就代表买方的话,通过抱怨价格高,可以迫使对方主动降低价格。而有事实作为依据的话会更加有说服力。

把对方价格与其竞争者相比。

Your price is about 15% higher than some other suppliers.

你们的价格比其他的一些供应商还要高出15%。

You are facing the keen competition from other suppliers in the market, whose prices are much lower than yours.

你们目前面临和与许多供应商竞争,他们的报价比你们的要低很多啊。

②把对方目前报价与过去报价相比。

It surprises me a lot that your offer is nearly 10% higher than last consignment.

怎么价格比上一批货高了将近10%啊。

把对方报价与目前的市场价相比。

Your price is much higher than that of the present market.

你们的报价比目前的市场价格高很多啊。

以客户为由

Your price is on the high side. We will have difficulties in persuading our clients to accept it.

通过调整自己说话的语气。在语气中向对方传达“价格太高”的意思。

当对方狮子大开口,报出的价格超出你方公司所能接受的程度太过时,可以选择惊讶、夸张的语气。

Why? Your price has soared! How can I persuade our clients to make purchase decisions?

你们报价一下子涨了这么多,让我怎么去说服我的客户购买啊?

语气较为强硬。

Why? Your price has soared! It is impossible for us to accept it.

哇,你们的价格在飙升啊,我们是不可能接受这个价格的。

语气较为婉转。

I see your price has risen a great deal, hasn’t it? We will have difficulties in persuading our clients to accept it, I am afraid.

你们的价格好像上涨了很多,对吧。这样的话,我们很难说服我们的客户以这个价格购买。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章