合肥韦博英语培训
合肥韦博英语采用独特的教学方法、专业的师资力量、科学的教学软件等,让你快速掌握专业英语,练就一口流利的口语。

外贸英语的句子

1

外贸 英语 的句子(1)

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。下面整理了更多外贸英语的句子,希望对您有帮助。

外贸英语的句子

The goods are available in different qualities.

此货有多种不同的质量可供。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.

如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。

There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

两者在质量上无显著差异。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。

Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?

价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?

The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。

Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。

We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。

They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.

他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。

We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.

希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。

We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market.

产品质量适合(不适合)我们的市场。

We always have faith in the quality of your products.

对你们产品的质量我们总是很信任。

2

外贸英语的句子(2)

The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。

We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。

You'd like to know something about the packing of the drugs. is that right?

您想了解药品的包装情况,对吗?

Please make an offer indicating the packing.

请报价并说明包装情况。

Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.

你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。

It is necessary to improve the packaging.

改进包装方法十分必要。

We've informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction.

我们已经通知厂商按你们的要求包装。

Packing has a close bearing on sales.

包装直接关系到产品的销售。

Packing also effects the reputation of our products.

包装也影响产品的声誉。

A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales.

醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。

Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

买方很注意包装的情况。

I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.

我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。

Different articles require different packing.

不同商品需要不同的包装。

Generally speaking, buyers bear the charges of packing.

包装费用一般由买方负担。

Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.

包装费用占货物总值的百分之三。

Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.

一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。

The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture.

包装的关键是防潮。

The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.

机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。

We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark.

我们同意关于包装和运输唛头的条款。

We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days.

由于轮船两天后就起航,我们来不及更换包装。

3

外贸英语的句子(3)

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

外贸英语的句子

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

4

外贸英语的句子(4)

The shipment has arrived in good condition.

运到之货情况良好

I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments.

对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

Can last shipment be duplicated?

上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

We regret we can't ship as you desired.

很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。

We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.

货物多装了200磅。

Can we short-ship 5 tons?

我们可以少装5吨吗?

Please hold shipment pending our instructions.

请在我们通知之前暂停装货。

The goods are all ready for shipment.

货物已经准备好待装运。

I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.

关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。

The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".

货已装上“东风”号轮船。

We ship most of our oil in bulk.

我们装运的油多数是散装的。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.

我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。

The facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.

出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。

以上是合肥韦博英语培训整理的外贸英语的句子全部内容,更多精选文章请访问商务英语学习专栏。