北京韦博英语培训
北京韦博国际英语,出色的英语培训讲师,快速提高你的英语水平,课程以学员的实际应用需求为导向,内容囊括各个行业各种场合。

外贸英语在价格谈判中的句子

1

外贸 英语 在价格谈判中的句子

Should you place orders now we would give you a 5% discount.假如你现在订货,我们可以给你5%折扣。下面整理了更多外贸英语在价格谈判中的句子,希望对您有帮助。

外贸英语在价格谈判中的句子

1.In reply to your letter of the 3rd November enquiring about the insurance on our CIF offer for Double offset ring spanners made to you on the 20th October, we wish to give you the following information.

对于你们11月3日的来信询问我们在10月20日对梅花扳手所报的CIF报价所涉及的保险的问题,我们希望给你们下列信息的回复。

2.For transaction concluded on CIF basis.

对 CIF基础上成交的交易。

3.We usually effect insurance with The People's Insurance Company of China against All Risk, as per Ocean Marine Cargo Clauses of The People's Insurance Company of China.

我们一般按照中国人民保险公司的海洋运输货物保险条款向中国人民保险公司投保一切险。

4.effect insurance against ...Risk (insure the goods against ...Risk.)

投保.....险

5.This transaction is concluded as per your E-mail of 1st March and ours of 3rd March.

这笔交易是按照你方3月1日和我方3月3日的E-MAIL达成的。

6.Details as per the attached list.

详见附单。

7.Should you require the insurance to be covered as per institue Cargo Clauses we would be glad to comply but if there is any difference in premium between the two it will be charged to your account.

假如你们需要按照协会货物保险条款保险,我们也乐于照办,但如果两者保费有所不同,则其差额由你方负担。

8.Should you place orders now we would give you a 5% discount.

假如你现在订货,我们可以给你5%折扣。

9.Should there be any vessel available this month we would certainly ship the goods.

假如本月有订得到舱位的船,我们肯定装运货物。

10.if there is any difference....(should there be any difference.)

如果有任何不同的话...

11.We are also in a position to insure the shipment against any additional risk if you so desire.

假如你希望的话,我们也能对货物投保任何附加险别。

12.the extra premium is to be borne by you.

额外保险费将由你们负担。

13.Your order is to be shipped next month.

你方订货将于下月装运。

14.The detailed specifications are to be sent to you before long.

详细规格不久将寄给你。

15.If a higher percentage is required, we may do accordingly. but you have to bear the extra premium as well.

假如你对保险加成的百分比要求更高些,我们也可能照办,但你们也同样需负担其额外保费。

16.We can supply you with tools and machines as well.

我们能供应你们工具,同样地也能供应机械。

17.We have remitted you the commission and the rebate as well.

我已经汇付给你佣金和回扣。

18.We hope our above information will provide you with all the information you wish to know.

我们希望上述信息将提供你们希望了解的一切内容。

19.we would like to inform you that most of our clients are placing their orders with us on CIF basis.

我们希望告诉你方,我们多数客户都按CIF向我们订货。

20.May we suggest that you would follow this practice.

我们建议你方遵循此一惯例。

21.Our insurance company is a state operated enterprise enjoying high prestige in settling claims promptly and equitably and has agents in all main ports and regions of the world.

我们的保险公司是国营企业,享有理赔迅速,处理公平的声誉,并在全球各主要港口和地区都有代理。

22.Should any damage occur to the goods you may file your claim with their agent at your end, who will take up the matter with out delay.

假如货物发生损坏,你们可以向他们在你处的代理提出索赔,他们将迅速地办理。

23.and in the present case All Risks.

在本次交易中,将投保一切险。

2

关于询盘的外贸英语句子

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

3

外贸 商务英语 句子

211.Sorry, we generally don’t quote on a discount basis.

不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基础上报价。

on a ...basis 在...基础之上

212.We can’t make any allowance for this lot.

我们不能再做任何让步。

外贸英语在价格谈判中的句子

make allowance for 做让步,留余地

213.This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed.

这是我们能为贵司提供的最佳报盘,我们认为这的确是地板价。

214.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.

恐怕没有再议价的空间了。

there is no room to do sth 没有...的空间

215.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.

这是一个特殊的报盘,它不针对我们普通的折扣。

be subject to 适用于

216.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.

恐怕价格下降的可能性是非常遥远的。

217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can’t do better.

我们给你报的是最低价,我们不能再让步了。

218.We are very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extend you required.

非常遗憾的告诉你我们不能再降价来满足你的要求。

cut the price 降价

219. We are in a difficult position to satisfy your request for reducing the price.

我们处境困难,无法在你降价的要求让你满意。

220.It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.

的确很难回复你降价的要求。

comply with 遵从,服从

shade the price 略减价格

4

有关索赔的外贸 英语口语 句子

811. We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.

我方希望补偿所有相关费用。

812. On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.

根据商检报告,我方向你们索赔3000美元。

813. You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.

我方要求贵方赔偿我方每吨105美元的糖的所的损失。

814. We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.

我方要求赔偿1800美元来补偿劣质品。

815. We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.

我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿7000美元,加上商检费。

816. You should compensate us by 3%, plus the inspection fee.

贵公司应赔偿我们3%的损失,商检费也应该由贵公司负担。

817. This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.

这是损失清单一张,你方应赔付我方2450美元。

818. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.

我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿我方货物受损而引起的损失27500美元。

819. We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.

我方发现我们上周收到的电视机的质量低于标准,因此我们向贵方提出5%的索赔。

820. We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.

由于这批货物的质量问题,我们向你方索赔230英镑。

以上是北京韦博英语培训整理的外贸英语在价格谈判中的句子全部内容,更多精选文章请访问商务英语学习专栏。