关于薪酬的商务英语对话

商务英语作为比较热门的一个专业,很多学生都会学习这方面的知识。纵观整个社会,我们发现商务英语的应用前景还是很广泛的。今天给大家分享了关于薪酬的商务英语对话,赶紧来看看吧!

关于薪酬的商务英语对话

关于薪酬的商务英语对话

听说你找到一份相当不错的工作?

I heard you got a fairly good job?

嗯。月薪六千,一年后还有两个星期的带薪假期。

En. 6000 a month with two weeks paid vacation after 1 year of service.

嗯,月薪六千,第一年还有一万元安家费。

En. The salary is 6000 a month plus 10000 as transfer expenses for the first year.

有试用期吗?

Is there probation?

没有。

No probation is involved.

头两个月是试用期。

I'll be on probation for the first two months.

这种薪酬的确非常有竞争力。

This pay rates are really pay rates very competitive.

要是完成了年终任务,奖金也很可观。

The bonus will also be very considerable if year-end targets can be beaten.

政府减税后,你拿回家的工资就更多了。

Your take-home pay will be even more after the government reduces taxes.

公司还为每位员工支付养老基金、医疗保险等。

For each employee, the company makes contributions for pension plans medical plan.

我早有耳闻你们公司的医疗保险在业界是最棒的。

I’ve heard that your company’s medical plan is one of the best in the business.

关于薪酬的商务英语对话

要求加薪的商务英语表达

你要求加薪10%是吗?

You request a raise, a 10% raise. Is that right?

是的。我相信我在这儿的工作有目共睹。

I believe everyone know the quality of work I’ve been doing here.

这方面我有很多耳闻。

I've heard a lot about the fine work you’ve been doing.

我已能领导团队工作。

I've been able to put together a terrific team.

我计划在项目中领导一个6人小组,至少在初始阶段。

I plan to put together a six-person team on the ABC Project at least through the start-up . I plan to supervising six people on the ABC project, at least at the initial stage.

好样的/干得好。

Good for you. * You do a wonderful job.

你的表现很突出。

You’ve made a difference.

应该受到表彰。

That fact should be recognized and rewarded.

所以我认为该将我的薪水提到与我取得的业绩和承担的责任相一致的水平。

So I believe that It’s time for my salary to catch up to my level of achievements and responsibilities.

所以我认为是将我的薪水提高到与行业规定的付酬标准相一致的时候了。

So I believe that it’s time for my salary to get into step with industry-stand-ard compensation for the kind of work I'm doing.

我的工作业绩表明我应该增加薪水。

My performance has put performance me in line for a raise.

但是你已经得到多次加薪了。

But you’ve been raised for quite a few times.

但是你已经获得你所处级别的最高薪金了。

But you' re already at the top level of compensation for your position.

我恐怕无法通融。

I can’t accommodate your request, I’m afraid.

如果我能做决定的话,你要的加薪没有问题,但是我实在职权有限。

If it were up to me there’s no question you’d get the increase you want but 17 m pretty much powerless.

面试谈薪酬的商务英语对话

Dialogue A

I:Do you have any particular conditions that you would like our company to take into consideration?

A:No,nothing in particular.

I:All right.If we decide to hire you,we would pay you two thousand and five hundred yuan a month at the start. You can have Saturdays and Sundays off. Besides you may have a paid month holiday every year. How do you think about it?

A:As regards salary,I leave it to you to decide after experience of capacity.

I:Well,we'll give you our decision in a couple of days. It's a pleasure to talk to you,Mr. Liu.

A:Thank you,Mr. Brown.I really appreciate your assistance.

I:你还有什么特殊要求希望公司考虑?

A:没有,没什么别的了。

I:好吧。如果我们决定雇佣你,你的起薪是每月两千五百元。你可以周六和周日休息。此外,你每年可休一个月的带薪假。你认为怎么样?

A:至于薪酬,留给您对我的能力有所了解之后再决定吧。

I:好,这几天内我们将给你答复。很高兴和你交流,刘先生。

A:好的,布朗先生。衷心感谢您的帮助。

Dialogue B

A:How much will my pay be,if you don't mind my asking?

I:We would like to start you off at 1,500 yuan a month,not including bonus and overtime pay. We don't give bonus every month,but we offer a sem-annual bonuses. And you will receive two weeks' paid vacation a year,as well. Does it suit you?

A:Yes,thank you. May I ask for an apartment?

I:That's out of question. We'll supply you with an apartment of two bedrooms and a living room. When can your start to work here?

A:如果您不介意的话,能告诉我我的薪水是多少吗?

I:我们将每月给你1500元,不包括奖金和加班费。我们不发月度奖,而是每半年发一次奖金。此外你还可以有每年两周的带薪假期。你觉得合适吗?

A:是的,谢谢。我可以要一套公寓房吗?

I:这不成问题。我们会给你一套两室一厅公寓房。什么时候你能开始工作呢?

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章