4008008975

商务英语对话

商务英语对话【一】

About the present project, I want to listen to your ideas.关于目前的项目,我想听听你们的意见。下面介绍商务英语对话,希望可以帮助到各位。

商务英语对话

1、主持会议

A:Good morning, everyone. If we’re all here, let’s get start now.

大家早上好,如果所有人都到齐了,那我们现在就开始会议吧。

B:No problem.

没问题。

A:About the present project, I want to listen to your ideas.

关于目前的项目,我想听听你们的意见。

B:May I have a comment?

我能发表意见吗?

A:Yes, please.

可以,请讲。

B:In fact, I don’t agree with Mr. Smith on the problem of decreasing the input.

事实上我不同意史密斯先生关于减少投入的意见。

A:Sorry, Billy. That’s not the theme of today meeting.

对不起,比利,那不是我们今天会议的主题。

2、会议期间

A:I have a different view on that.

那件事我有不同的意见。

B:what’s your view?

你的意见是什么?

A:I think that option B is the best alternative. It might be that we should cut down on costs by reducing the number of workers.

我想B方案是较好的选择。也许我们应以裁减员工来减少开销。

B:I only agree with part of what you've said.

你所说的我只部分同意。

A:So much for what I want to say.

我就说这么多。

3、结束会议

A:We have a few minutes left, and I want to close with one very critical question.

还有几分钟时间,我想以一个关键问题来总结。

B:It is with a note of sadness that I must close this conference, but we have run out of time.

我感到十分遗憾,但时间所剩不多会议必须结束。

A:Well, I will put forward in the tomorrow meeting.

好吧,我将会在明天的会议上提出来。

B:I declare the meeting closed. Hope everyone has enjoyed this conference as much as I have.

我宣布会议结束。希望大家都和我一样享受这次会议。

4、评价会议

A:The conference is rather dull.

这次会议太枯燥了。

B:I got very sleepy.

我都困了。

A:It is said that there will be another meeting tomorrow.

据说明天还要开会。

B:Do you think it matters?

你觉得开会有用吗?

A:I'm not sure.

我不清楚。

B:I don't want to attend the meeting tomorrow.

我明天不想参加会议了。

A:Do you want to annoy the boss?

你想让老板发火吗?

商务英语对话【二】

旅行

Mr. Lee: I would like to buy a ticket to New York please.

我要买一张去纽约的票。

Ms. Booker: When do you plan to travel?

你要什么时间?

Mr. Lee: I’d like to pack my bags and leave tonight.

我想收拾好行李今晚就走。

Ms. Booker: Are you aware that without two weeks advance notice prices will be very high?

你不知道没有两周的提前预定,票价会很贵。

Mr. Lee: Yes I know, but I just got the chance to leave and so I am going to take it no matter what.

知道,但是好不容易有机会,所以我无论如何都要走。

Ms. Booker: I understand. So that’s one ticket to New York, and you’ll be departing tonight. Will that be one-way or round trip?

我明白了 一张去纽约的票,今晚的。是单程还是往返票?

Mr. Lee: I wish I could stay there, but unfortunately it will have to be a round trip ticket.

我希望自己能呆在那里,但是我必须要买往返票.

Ms. Booker: When would you like to return?

什么时间回来?

Mr. Lee: My return date will be the 14th.

十四号。

Ms. Booker: OK. I have several seats available. Would you like a window seat or an aisle seat?

好的,我有几张票。你要靠窗户的还是过道的?

Mr. Lee: Anything but a center seat is fine with me. The middle seat drives me crazy!

只要不是中间的座位都可以。坐中间会让我疯掉的。

Ms. Booker: OK Mr. Lee. I have you booked on flight 513 leaving on the 5th at 11:00 pm and arriving in New York on the 6th at 6:00 pm. The return is flight 514 leaving on the 14th at 8:00 a.m. and arriving in Beijing at 12:00 noon on the 15th.

好的。Lee 先生。我给您订了五号晚上十一点的513次航班,六号晚上六点到达纽约十四号晚上八点的514次航班返程,十五号中午十二点到达北京。

Mr. Lee: Will there be any layovers?

中途要换机吗?

Ms. Booker: No, all flights are direct.

不必,都是直飞航班。

Mr. Lee: Perfect! I’m afraid to ask, but how much is it ?

很好!请问多少钱?

Ms. Booker: $800 dollars.

八百美元。

商务英语对话【三】

办公

场景1:职场新人(With a new employee)

A: Hi there! My name’s Terry Graham. You’re new around here, huh?

B: Yes. My name’s Mark Benson. I just started a couple of weeks ago.

A: Well, if there’s anything I can do for you, let me know.

B: Thanks, I appreciate that!

商务英语对话

场景2:跟领导打招呼(With the general manager)

A: Hello, Ms. Barkley. How are you?

B: Fine, thank you, sir. It’s nice to see you again.

A: Good to see you again, too. How’s you family?

B: Very well, thank you, Mr. Parker.

场景3:办公室在哪里?( Looking for someone’s office)

A: Excuse me?

B: Yes. Can I help you?

A: Yes, please. I’m looking for Mr. Macmillan’s office. Do you know where it is?

B: I’m sorry, I don’t know, but the guard over there should know.

场景4:询问电话号码(Asking for a phone number)

A: Richard? Do you have the number for that Chinese restaurant on the corner?

B: Yeah, hold on a second. I’ve got it in my office. Here it is. 553-2213.

A: 553-2213. Great, thanks.

B: No problem. Pick me up something to eat too, please.

场景5:问询客户信息(Asking for a client’s information)

A: When would you like me to send those plans over to your office, Mr. Hunt?

B: It would be good if you could get them to me by Thursday afternoon, Ms. Barkley.

A: That shouldn’t be a problem. What is the exact address, again?

B: 7880 Crofton Avenue, Building 40A, Room 304.

场景6:对话的结尾表达( Ending a conversation)

A: Well, I’d better get back to work. I’ve got a ton of stuff on my desk!

B: Me too. I’ll see you after work, huh?

A: Yeah, definitely. I was hoping to catch a ride with you.

B: Sure. Meet me at five.

场景7:终止对话(Finishing a conversation)

A: All right then, Ms. Hunt. I’ll get those plans over to your office by Thursday afternoon.

B: Great. That will give me time to talk with my staff before I make final decision.

A: That’s what I was thinking. I’ll have them there by Thursday.

B: Good news. Thanks for getting things done so quickly.

场景8:销售对话( Ending a sales talk)

A: Well, I’m glad I had a chance to see these samples, but I’m really not in a position to make a decision right now.

B: Would you like me to leave the samples with you?

A: Yeah, why don’t you do that, and then you can give me a call sometime next week.

B: Fine, Mr. Grant. Thanks for your time. I’ll talk to you next week.

场景9:询问截止日期( Asking about deadlines)

A: Hi, Mark! I was wondering if you finished that presentation you were working on last week?

B: Just about. It should be done in the next couple of days. Why?

A: Mr. Rod was asking me about it yesterday.

B: I’ll give him a call.

场景10:会见新老板(Meeting a new boss)

A: Good morning, Mr. Mont. I’ve been sent over from purchasing to fill in for Clare Williams.

B: Oh, really? Nice to meet you. I thought they were going to leave me here on my own! How long have you been with the company?

A: Oh, about seven years. Time flies, you know!

B: Does it ever! Well, let’s get started. If you could begin typing this letter now, I’ll see what else needs to be done.

场景11:初次见面(Introducing new people)

A: Tom, this is Mary Bobbins. She’s just come over from sales.

B: It’s nice to meet you! Guess we’ll be working together.

A: Yes, she’ll be working closely with you on the marketing end of things.

B: Good. Well, welcome aboard, Ms, Robbins.

场景12:关于口音(Asking about an accent)

A: You have an unusual accent, Mr. Robbins. Where are you from originally? If you don’t mind me asking.

B: Not at all. I was born in Madrid, but I came to the States when I was a teenager.

A; I guess that must be what I’m hearing, I really couldn’t place it. Do you go back to Madrid often?

B: No, I haven’t been back for more than ten years.

商务英语对话【四】

接机

A:How are you, Mr.Brown? How nice to see you again. How is everything going?

A:你好,布朗先生,很高兴能再次见到你。过得怎么样?

B:Very well. What about you?

B:很好,你怎么样?

A:Not bad,tanks. Our company has sent me to pick you up here.

A:还可以,谢谢。我们公司派我来这儿接你。

B:That is so nice of you.

B:你们真是太好了。

A:How was your flight?

A:旅途怎么样?

B:Well, generally speaking it was fine. But it is really a long distance from New York to Shanghai. Oh, Mr. Liang, let me introduce my assistant, Mr. Blake.

B:总体来说还好,就是从纽约到上海真的是一次长途旅行啊。哦,粱先生,让我介绍我的助手布莱克先生给你认识。

A:How do you do, Mr.Blake? I am Liang Dong.

A:您好,布莱克先生。我是梁东。

C:How do you do, Mr.Liang?

C:您好,梁先生。

A:ls it your first visit to China?

A:这是您第一次来中国吧?

C:Yes, I have been dreaming of coming to China for years. I am so glad that it has come true finally.

C:是的,我多年来一直梦想能来中国。我很高兴,现在终于实现了。

A:l hope you will have a nice stay in China.

A:希望您能在中国过得愉快。

C:Thank you, I am sure I will.

C:谢谢,我相信会的。

A:You must be very tired after such a long flight. Let me take you to your hotel in my car.

A:你们长途飞行后一定很累了,让我载你们去酒店吧。

B:Great, thank you.

B:太好了,谢谢。

A:My pleasure.

A:很荣幸效劳。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章