400-068-0306

怎样在商务场合用英语打招呼

在第一次代表公司去参加商务交谈时,很多人可能不知道如何和交谈对象。打招呼大多数的商务场合都需要正式的英语。今天小编主要给大家分享怎样在商务场合用英语打招呼,希望对你们有帮助!

怎样在商务场合用英语打招呼

怎样在商务场合用英语打招呼

•Introduce yourself with name and title.

介绍自己的姓名和头衔。

•Shake hands.

握手。

•Express happiness to meet the other person.

表示很高兴见到对方。

•Give or accept directions.

告诉对方接下来做什么或者接受对方的提议。

Useful Phrases

•Please have a seat.

请坐。

•Thanks for agreeing to meet with me.

谢谢您同意与我会面。

•He'll be right with you.

他马上就过来。

•Can I offer you something to drink?

您想喝点什么吗?

•My pleasure.

这是我应该做的。

怎样在商务场合用英语打招呼

打招呼的商务英语情景对话

A: Hello, David, good to see you a-gain.

A:您好,大卫,很高兴再次见到您。

B: Hello, Tom. How's business?

B:您好,汤姆,生意怎么样?

A: Oh, can't complain.

A:噢,还不错。

B: And the family?

B:家人怎么样?

A: Fine, thanks.

A:很好,谢谢。

B: Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti’s just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact.

B:好的,汤姆,我给你介绍一位同事,昆汀·理查德森。昆汀刚刚从EA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联络员。

C: Hello, Mr. Thomas.

C:您好,托马斯先生。

A: Tom , please. "Mr. Thomas" makes me sound old.

A:请叫我汤姆吧托马斯先生"听起来老气横秋的。

C: Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look for-ward to working with you.

C:好的,汤姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。

B: I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers.

B:昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们最好的客户之一。

C: I'll do my best.

C:我会尽力的。

B: I'm sure you will, Quentin.

B:昆汀,我想你会的。

C: Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together?

C:那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃个午饭怎么样?

A: You know all my favorite restaurants, David.

A:大卫,你可知道我最爱去的饭店。

关于打招呼的商务英语对话

A: Hello. I'm Mia Conners.

A: 您好,我是Mia Conners。

B: Hi Mia. I'm David Sinclair, and this is my partner Gina Evans. (hold out hand to shake)

B: 您好,Mia。我是David Sinclair,这是我的搭档Gina Evans。(握手)

A: Nice to meet you Mr. Sinclair and Ms Evans. Thank you for taking the time to meet with me today.

A: 您好,Sinclair先生。您好,Evans女士。谢谢你们今天抽出时间与我会面。

B: It's our pleasure. And please, call us David and Gina. Can I take your coat?

B: 这是我们应该做的。另外,叫我们David和Gina就可以了。需要我帮您拿外套吗?

A: Thank you.

A: 谢谢。

B: No problem. Please take a seat and we'll be right with you.

B: 没事。请稍坐片刻,我们马上就过来。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章