400-609-4309

售后服务的英语口语-售后退换的英语口语有哪些

在进行售后服务需要的英语口语有这些:The warranty period is three months.保修期是一个月。You can refund it within one week.一周内你可以退货。We need feedback from our customers.我们需要客户的反馈意见。

售后服务的英语口语

一、售后服务的英语口语

1. The warranty period is three months.保修期是一个月。

2. Is it possible to extend the period of warranty?是否可以延长保修期?

3. You can refund it within one week.一周内你可以退货。

4. All repairs are free within the warranty period.在保修期内所有的维修都是免费的。

5. We'll send a person to repair it immediately.我们会立刻派人过去修理。

6. Can you show me your receipt and let me check it?可以看一下收据核对一下吗?

7. We need feedback from our customers.我们需要客户的反馈意见。

8. What kind of after-sale services does your company provide?您的公司提供什么样的售后服务呢?

二、售后退换的英语口语有哪些

1. I'd like to return this shirt.我想把这件衬衫退了。

2. I bought this T-shirt yesterday, but I find a stain here.我昨天买的这件T恤,但是我在这里发现了一个污点。

3. Show me your receipt and I'll return it for you.请让我看一下收据,我马上把它退了。

4. It can be exchanged if there's something wrong with it.如果是质量问题,可以换一台。

5. Do you have the receipt? Please have it with you.您有收据吗?请把它带来。

6. I'm afraid these shoes do not fit me best.恐怕这双鞋子我穿着不合适。

7. I'd like to get a refund on this.我想退掉这个东西。

8. I'd like to exchange this.我想换掉这个东西。

三、关于投诉与索赔的英语口语

1. The goods supplied by you are below the quality we require.贵方供应的货物达不到我方要求的质量。

2. I'm not at all satisfied with the quality of these goods.对于这些货的质量我一点也不满意。

3. You should take steps to avoid the inferior quality of the goods.你方应该采取措施避免质量问题发生。

4. Please let there be no recurrence of this error.不要再有这种错误发生。

5. We accept the claim you filed for the inferior quality of the goods.我方接受你方提出的关于货物质量问题的索赔。

6. You should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delayed shipment.你方应对延误装运造成的一切损失负责。

7. We wish you can handle our claims as soon as possible.希望你方能尽快处理我方索赔。

8. The buyers are rather disappointed at the postponement of delivery of the goods.买方对延期交货很失望。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章