400-800-8975

工艺品 英语怎么说

  1)How about this vase? It's a traditional Chinese design, made in Jingdezhen, a place famous for porcelain.
  这个花瓶怎么样?这是一件中国传统设计、中国知名瓷都景德镇出产的产品。

  2) It's a hand embroidery with a bamboo design.
  这是手工刺绣,上面绣着竹子。

  3) Please see the fine craftsmanship. They are worth the price.
  请看看这精致的手工。肯定物有所值。

  4) They're made of egg shells. The yolk and white are taken away.
  他们是蛋壳做成的。蛋黄和蛋白被去除了。

  5) These screens are made from different materia is: dolomite,tough silk, organdie,etc. The frames are made of mahogany.The patteras are painted by hand.
  这些屏风是由不同的材料做成的—大理石,重磅丝绸,蝉翼纱,等等。框架是由红木做的。上面的图案都是手工画的。

  6) Some of the fans are made of Chinese little leaf boxwood with scent sprayed on. Those made of real sandalwood are much more expensive.
  有些扇子是由喷了香味的中国小叶黄杨做成的。那些真正由红木做成的要贵得多。

  7) This feather fan is made of wild goose feather and that is made of skylark feather.
  这种羽扇是由野雁的羽毛做成的,那种是云雀的羽毛做的。

  8) Don't you think you could use a tapestry to decorate your room?
  难道你不想买一条挂毯来装饰房间吗?

  9) Artistic tapestry is the highest form of expression of the rug weaving art, an
  exquisite handicraft of superb artistry in typical Chinese style.
  艺术挂毯体现了地毯纺织艺术的高水平。是具有典型中国风格的手工艺精品。

  10)Which do you prefer, the linen one, the figured dacron or the brocade?
  您要哪种,亚麻的、提花涤纶还是织锦缎的?

工艺品 英语怎么说
情景对话
  Clerk: Are you being served, sir?
  先生,有人接待您吗?
  Customer: No, I'm just looking by myself. What fine needlework!
  没有,我只是自己看看。多好的绣工啊!

  Clerk:Yeah, these arc famous Chinese tapes-tries. Don't you think you could use one to decorate your room?
  是的.这些是中国知名的挂毯。难道你不想买一条挂毯来装饰您的房间吗?
  Customer: I want to have a look first. Can you tell me something about them?
  我先自己看看。您能给我介绍一下他们吗?

  Clerk: Sure. Artistic tapestry is the highest form of expression of the rug weaving art, an exquisite handicraft of superb artistry in typical Chinese style.
  艺术挂毯体现了地毯纺织艺术的高水平,是具有典型中国风格的手工艺精品。
  Customer: Is this the marvellous landscape in Guilin?
  挂毯上是不是美丽的桂林山水?

  Clerk: Yes. You are right. And it's so beautiful.
  是的,您说对了,您看多漂亮啊。
  Customer: I like it very much. I want to buy one.
  我很喜欢,我想买一个。

  Clerk: Which do you prefer, the linen one,the figured dacron or the brocade?
  您要哪种,亚麻的、提花涤纶还是
  织锦缎的?
  Customer: I like the brocade most. How much isit?
  我喜欢锦缎的。多少钱呢?

  Clerk: 3680 yuan for each.
  3680元一条。
  Customer: Oh. It's so expensive. You haven't anything cheaper, have you?
  哦,太贵了。你们没有再便宜一点的吗?

  Clerk: It's waved by hand. And it's worth the price.
  这是纯手工编织的。肯定物有所值。
  Customer: Oh, thank you. Maybe I will buy it next time.
  哦,谢谢。我想下次再买吧。
  Clerk: You're welcome.
  不客气。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章