去银行开户英文

  1.I' d like to open a saving account.我想开户。
  I'd like to open a saving account.
  I would like to open an account during my stay here.
  I would like to open a saving account.
  I would like to open a checking account.
  I would like to deduct some money from my account.
  I would like to subtract some money from my account.

  情景对话
  May:I'd like to open a current account.我想开一个支票账户。
  Clerk:Certainly. May I see your social security and your ID, please?好的,请给我社会保障卡和身份证好吗?

  May:Here you are. I wonder how much interest I can earn from a current account.在这里.我想知道支票户头可以赚取多少利息。
  Clerk:Oh, current account doesn't pay out interest.噢!支票户头是没有利息的。

  May:Why is that?为什么这样?
  Clerk:It's primarily designed for business transactions. That is, writing checks to pay for bills, buying things and sending money. We won't expect a large amount of deposit in a current account.因为这是为了做交易而设的,就是用支票付欠单、买东西和寄钱等。我们相信支票户头里不会有大量存款。

  May : I see. How do I draw money for my own use then?原来这样,那么我如何提钱给自己用呢?
  Clerk:In that case you can write yourself a cash check and draw money for yourself.你可以为自己开个支票来提钱。

去银行开户英文
  2.How do I go about it?我应该怎么做?
  Can you tell me how to go about it?/Can you tell me how to do it?
  How do I go about it?/Can you tell me what I am supposed to do?
  Can you tell me what are the steps involved?
  Can you tell me how it is done?

  情景对话
  May:I'd like to open a savings account. Can you tell me how to do it?我想开个储蓄存款户头.能告诉我如何办理吗?
  Clerk:OK. You have to fill out this form and let me see three identification cards or documents.好的,您必须先填这张表格,然后让我看三种证件。

  May:I have a driver's license, a membership card and my passport. Will they do?我带了驾照、会员证及护照,这些可以了吗?
  Clerk:Let me see them. Yes, they're OK.让我看看。行,这些可以。

  May:What's the minimum amount I can deposit in an account?我可以存入户头的小金额是多少?
  Clerk:You can deposit an initial amount of ten dollars.开户金额可以是10元。

  May:Thank you.谢谢。
  Wang:I would like to open an account.我要开立一个账户。

  Clerk:A deposit account or a current account?没有支票的存款账户还是有支票的活期存款账户?
  Wang:Err, I am not sure. You see, I have monthly remittances sent to me from China and I would like to have the money paid into an account.哦,我也拿不定主意。你知道,中国每个月有汇款寄给我,我要把它存入账户。

  Clerk:Then you'd better open a current account. The bank will give you a cheque book and you can take money out when you like.那么你还是开立一个有支票的活期存款账户为好。银行将给你一本支票簿,你随时可以取出存款。
  Wang:Fine. What do I have to do?好的,我该办些什么手续呢?

  Clerk:Just fill in this form. Do you have any means of identification on you?只要填一下这张表格。你是否带有身份证明文件?
  Wang:Will my passport do?我的护照可以吗?
  Clerk:Sure.当然可以。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章