日常简单英语口语对话

要想练好英语口语,不能仅仅只在老师的课堂上,还有很重要的一部分练习要放在日常生活中,让自己长期处于口语练习的氛围。下面是日常简单英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

【日常简单英语口语对话】

日常简单英语口语对话

Jane: Good game?

Jane:比赛还好吗?

Bob: Not bad. Bit too hot for me today.

Bob:还不错。我觉得今天太热了。

Jane: Yes, I know. Kind of hard to concentrate, isn't it?

Jane:是啊,我知道。有点难以定下心来,对吧?

Bob: Absolutely. Who were you playing with?

Bob:没错。你跟谁一起打球?

Jane: Oh, just on my own. I just joined, so I don't really have any partners.

Jane:噢,我自己打。因为我才刚加入,所以我连个球伴都没有。

Bob: Really? Oh, well in that case we should play together some time. What's your handicap?

Bob:真的吗?噢,要是这样的话,我们应该找个时间一起打。你的差点是多少?

Jane: 16. Yours?

Jane:16。你呢?

Bob: No kidding! I'm 16, too. We should definitely play together some time. My name's Bob.

Bob:不盖你!我也是16。我们一定要找个时间一起打球。我是Bob.

Jane: Jane. Nice to meet you.

Jane:我是Jane,很高兴认识你。

Bob: Me too. So, do you like the course?

Bob:我也是。对了,你喜欢这个球场吗?

Jane: Yes, it's fine. However, I personally think the fairways between the greens are a bit too long, especially for such a hot climate. Don't they have carts?

Jane:喜欢,还不错。不过,我个人觉得果岭间的球道太长了,点,尤其天气又这么热。他们没有球车吗?

Bob: Well, they used to, but they got rid of them because of environmental concerns.

Bob:哦,以前有,可是后来基于环保的理由就不用了。

Jane: Oh, that's good. I guess the caddies were pleased.

Jane:嗅,那很好。我猜球童会很开心。

Bob: Actually, in my opinion, the carts were better because you don't have to tip them.

Bob:其实我觉得有球车比较好,因为你不必给小费。

Jane: Yes, but look at it this way: getting rid of the carts probably gives more work to local people, which is a good thing, right?

Jane:是啊,可是换个角度来看,不用球车或许可以增加本地人的就业机会,这也是好事一桩,对吧?

Bob: Possibly, but I still miss them! What bothers me is that the heat makes the caddies' life quite hard. One member's caddy fainted last week!

Bob:也许吧,可是我还别食坏念球车!我担心酷暑会使球童的日子变得很难过。上星期就有一位球员的球童昏倒了!

Jane: How awful, poor guy.

Jane:太惨了,真可怜。

Bob: Right. Luckily it was on the eighteen hole, quite near the clubhouse, so he didn't have far to carry him.

Bob:的确。所幸那是在18洞,距离会馆很近,所以他不用背很远。

Jane: Oh, my God, you're kidding me! He carried him back?

Jane:噢,天啊,你是在开玩笑吧!他背球童回去?

Bob: Yup.

Bob:是啊。

【日常实用的英语对话】

A: Hello, Anna speaking!

A:你好,我是安娜。

B: Hey, Anna, this is Jason.

B:嘿,安娜,我是詹森。

A: Jason, where have you been hiding lately? You know it's been a long time since your last call. Have you been good?

A:詹森!你最近躲到哪里去了?你知道,从上次打电话到现在已经好久了,最近好不好?

B: Yes. How are you, Anna?

B:很好,你怎么样,安娜?

A: I am fine. What have you been doing?

A:我很好,最近你忙什么呢?

B: Working. I've been really busy these days. I got a promotion.

B:工作。这些天我特忙,我升职了。

A: That's great, congratulations!

A:太好了,恭喜恭喜!

日常实用的英语对话

B: Thanks. I am feeling pretty good about myself too. You know, bigger office, a raise and even an assistant.

B:谢谢,我自我感觉也挺良好的。你知道,办公室大了,加了薪水,甚至还有个助理。

A: That's good. So I guess I'll have to make an appointment to see you.

A:不错,我猜我要见你的话得预约了。

B: You are kidding.

B:开玩笑。

A: How long have you been working there?

A:你在那家公司干多久了?

B: A bit over two years. This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn’t the only factor in deciding promotions.

B:两年多一点,这是一家发展很快的公司,资历在这儿不是决定升职的惟一标准。

A: How do you like your new boss?

A:你的新老板怎么样?

B: She is very nice and open-minded.

B:她人很好,思想也很开明。

A: Much better than the last one, huh?

A:比上一个好多了,是吧?

B: Yeah. He was a real slave driver. He probably would have loved it if we were robots.

B:是的,上一个真是个奴隶主,他简直把我们当机器人了。

A: Forget about him. Come over to my house tonight. Let's get drunk.

A:忘了他吧,今晚到我家来,咱们一醉方休。

B: Good. Tonight 8 o'clock.

B:好的,今晚八点。

A: 8 it is. See you then.

A:说定了,回见。

B: Bye.

B:再见。

【关于日常英语对话材料】

Tom: Everyone is here.

大伙都在啊。

Bob: You are so late.

你可真迟。

Tom: It is a rare chance for us to get together.

难得我们有机会聚在一起。

Bob: Yeah, everyone is so busy.

是啊,每个人都那么忙。

Tom: Today, we must drink until we are thoroughly drunk!

今天就让我们不醉不归!

Bob: OK, I keep you company to the end.

好,我奉陪到底。

Tom: (After two hours, Tom’s phone is ringing,and he picks up…)Sorry, buddies, I have to go.

(两小时后,汤姆的手机响了,他接起来…)对不起哥们,我得走了。

Bob: Don’t be such a party pooper, can’t you stay a little longer?

别这么扫兴嘛,再呆会儿吧!

Tom: I am very sorry, my wife wants me to go back at once.

很抱歉,我老婆让我马上回去。

Bob: (LOL)He is a real hen-pecked husband.

(大笑)他可真是一个妻管严啊。

【简单英语日常对话】

Man: Is something wrong? Can I help?

男人:有什么问题吗?我能帮什么忙吗?

Woman: I just moved here and I'm a little confused. I need a laundromat. Can you tell me where the nearest one is?

女人:我刚搬到这里,有点儿摸不着头脑。我想去自助洗衣店。你能告诉我最近的在哪儿吗?

Man: Let me think.

男人:让我想想。

Woman: Is it far away from here?

女人:离这儿远吗?

Man: Not really. The nearest one is on Garfield Street. Head straight down this road until you reach the bowling alley, turn

right and walk two blocks. That's Garfield, turn left and the laundromat is in the middle of the block on the right side,

next to a drugstore.

男人:不怎么远。最近的一个是在盖菲尔德街。沿着这条马路一直走,一直走到保龄球馆,右转再走两个街区,就到盖菲尔德街了。然后左转,自助洗衣店就在右侧街区的中部,挨着药店。

Woman: Got it, straight to the bowling alley, tum right and go two blocks, then left, it's next to a drugstore.

女人:知道了,直走一直到保龄球馆,向右转再过两个街区,然后左转,挨着药店的那个就是了。

Man: Correct.

男人:就是这么走。

Woman: Thank you very much.

女人:非常感谢。

Man: You're welcome.

男人:不用谢。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章