基本日常商务英语句子

基本日常商务英语句子

以下就是基本日常商务英语句子等等的介绍,希望为您带来帮助。

基本日常商务英语句子

1. 这个方案两周后的那个周一交。

The proposal is due two weeks from Monday.

在英文中要提到下周一可以用next Monday,下下周一偷懒的话可以说next next Moday,但是有时候这种说法并不是很明确。例如今天是周日,那next Monday到底是指明天的那个周一呢? 还是指一星期后的那个周一呢? 所以为了要区别二者间的不同,明天的那个星期一可以说coming Monday,而一个星期后的周一则是one week from Monday。

2. 我们必须在星期四前把最终报告交上去。

We have to submit the final report by Thursday.

容易犯的错误就是用before Thursday. 最好用by。通常情况下,before是指不包括这个时间点的,比如在这里,如果用了before Thursday,那就是最晚周三交;如果用by Thursday,就是包括周四。

3. 我们每隔一周就要汇报. (我们每两周汇报一次)

We need to report every other week.

或者 We need to report every two weeks.

Every other week 就是每隔一周。要理解它的意思并不难. every意思是每... other意思是另;间隔,week意思是周;星期,every other在英文短语中意思就是"每隔..." 同样every other day就是每隔一天, every other year就是每隔一年.

4. 我们每一天都必须做研究。

We need to do research every single day.

大家都知道everyday 就是每天,但是老美很喜欢用every single day 来强调不但是"每天",而且是“每一天”。语气上是有明显的差别的。

5. 不过你可以慢慢做。

You can take your time though.

Take your time 是一个很常用的短语,指的就是你可以慢慢来,不用着急。

6. 我花了好一会儿才想出如何解决这个问题。

It took me a while to figure out how to solve this problem.

花了多少时间要用take 或spend,但二者所用的主语不同,动词形式也不同。Take 需要使用形式主语it,例如:It took me five hours to write the proposal." 但如果要用spend 的话,则必须用人当主语,例如:I spent five hours doing my homework.

7. 我们时间不够了。

We are out of time. 或者We run out of time.

时间不够了最常听老美说的就是out of time,如果是时间正好到了,则是"Time is up."

8. 你还要多久才能把事情做完?

How much longer will it take you to get all of this stuff done?

或者How much longer would you need?

How long 跟How much longer 是不太一样的。How long?是询问需要多长时间,How much longer? 是还需要多久?

9. 再给我十分钟。

Give me ten more minutes. 或者Give me another ten minutes more.

常常会出现在一个数字的后面指再多一点的意思。例如,还需要五块钱就是five more bucks,再来一次就是one more time。

10. 我下次不要再临时抱佛脚了。

I don't want to be the last-minute person next time.

Last-minute person 专指那种任何事情都要拖到最一分钟才做的人,当然,根据每个人混的程度之不同,也有人被形容为last-second person,或是last-hour person。这些都是用来形容那些喜欢临时抱佛脚的人。另外大家在外企最最讨厌的事就是last-minute change,临了了开始改方案了,这种是最烦的。眼瞅着快做完了,老板来一句,我觉得这样好,你改一下吧。那个时候想死的心都有。所以最后一刻改东西,我们叫做last-minute change.

商务英语口语句子

1. We have the pleasure to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “ Pacific Bear “ which left here today.

我方很高兴地通知贵方我方已将货物运到和平熊号轮船,今天已开船。

2. We wish to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “Shanghai” according to your instructions of August 5.

我方想通知贵方我方已按照贵方8/5的要求将货物装运到上海号轮船上并已运出。

3. We wish to advise you that we have shipped you today by S.S. “Tokyo Maru”, 3 cases of carbon paper.

我方想通知贵方我方今天已将3箱复写纸用东京丸轮运至你处。

4. Your order No 1. Will be shipped by SS.” Pearl” early next month.

贵方第1号订单的货物将由珍珠轮于下月初发货。

5. We take pleasure in notifying you that the goods under S/C 2 have been dispatched by M/V “Greenwood” sailing on May 15 for Hong Kong.

我方很高兴地通知贵方我方已将编号为2号售货确认书下的货物装运上greenwood轮,并于5/15开往香港。

6. The shipment of chemical fertilizer under Contract No 232 will be effected by S.S.” Calchas”, which is scheduled t leave here on 16th July.

232号合同下的化肥预计将在7/16用Calchas轮发运。

7. We are pleased to advise you that 100 dozen shirts under order KAB/2004 have been shipped per S.S. “Fengqing”.

我方很高兴地通知贵方KAB/2004号订单下的100打衬衫已用风庆轮发出。

8. We expect to ship the outstanding contracts before the end of July.

我们预计在7月底以前可将尚未执行这无的合同中的货物运出。

9. We are pleased to inform you that we have shipped 2,000 air conditioners you ordered on board S.S. “Asia” which sails for your port tomorrow.

我们很高兴地通知贵方,我们已把贵方所订购的2000台空调装上定于明天启程驶往贵港的亚洲号轮。

10. We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.

现通知贵方,贵方所订货物已于今天装运。

11. We are pleased to inform you that the last lot consignment has been duly dispatched.

我们高兴地通知贵方,最后一批货已按时发运。

12. The m/s “Victoria” has left our port carrying the goods for your order No 303. Today.

载有贵方303号订货的维多利亚轮已于今天今开了我港。

13. The ship is scheduled to arrive at your port on the 28th October and you may now make all the necessary preparations to take delivery of the goods.

货船预计在10/28抵达贵港,你们现在可以接收货物的一切必要的准备了。

14. The goods were shipped by the direct steamer “ Eli:” on May 10th and are estimated to reach Shanghai before June 1st.

货物已于5/10装直达船Eli轮,预计6/1日前抵达上海。

15. We trust that the goods will reach you in perfect condition.

我方相信货物能够完好无损地抵达你处。

有关合同的商务英语句子

1.We are satisfied with the terms of this contract for the most part, but we feel that your terms of payment are too severe.

对合同的条款,我方大致上满意,但是贵方的支付条款似乎太苛刻了

2.We would like to have another discussion of these conditions in the afternoon before there are finally included in the contract.

在最后列入合同前,我方想下午再议一下这几条条款

基本日常商务英语句子

3. Before signing the contract this afternoon, I think we better go over few final details.

下午签合同前,我想我们最好再过一遍最后几个细节

4.We’d better draw up a rough draft to the contract then talk it over in detail at our next meeting.

我们最好先草拟一份契约草案,等下次见面时再讨论细节

5.This is a copy of our specimen contract in which the general sales terms and conditions are contained.

这是一份合同样本,里面有一般的销售条件

6.We hope that you won’t object to our inserting such a clause in the agreement.

希望贵方不会反对我方在协议中加进这一条款

7.If any other clause in this contract is in conflict with the supplementary conditions the supplementary conditions should be taken as final and binding.

本合同其它任何条款如与本附加条款有抵触时,以本附加条款为准

8.We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clause in this contract.

我方认为合同中加进不可抗力这一条款很有必要

9. After studying your draft contract we found it necessary to make a few changes.

在研究了贵方草拟的合同之后,我方发现有几处有必要更改

10.Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms shall we sign the contract now?

既然我们双方一致同意所有的条款,那我们现在就签约好吗?

11.We think your draw contract needs some modification. www.youtheme.cn

我方认为贵方草拟的合同需要做一些修改

12.Any modification alteration to the contract shall be made with the consent of both parties.

必须事先经双方同意,合同方可修改

13.No changes can be made on this contract without mutual consent.

未经双方同意,不可对合同做任何修改

14.We must make it clear in the contract that you are obliged to complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time of shipment.

我们必须在合同中明确,贵方必须在合同规定的交货期内完成交货

15.If the shipment can not be made within three month as stipulated, the contract will become void.

商务英语酒店句子

1) Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?

早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?

2)What kind of room would you like to reserve?

您想订哪种类型的房间?

3)A single room or a double room?

要单人间还是双人房间?

4) For which dates do you want to book the rooms?

您想订哪几天的房间呢?

5) What time will you be arriving?

您将在何时到达?

6) May I know your name?

您能告诉我您的名字吗?

7)How long will you be staying?

您将要住多久?

8)I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我要确认一下您的预订。

9) I’ll check the room availability.

我查查客房预订情况。

10) You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand.

您应预期付1000美元的定金。

11)There is a 10 per cent discount.

10%的折扣。

12)What kind of room would you be prefer?

您要什么样的房间?

13) Have you got a booking?

您预订了吗?

14) We’ll extend your reservation for you.

我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。

15) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.

愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章