商务英语句子翻译整理

商务英语句子翻译整理(1)

以下就是商务英语句子翻译整理等等的介绍,希望为您带来帮助。

商务英语句子翻译整理

1. No one can do business at such unreasonably high prices. You have to cut them down by at least 10%, I’m afraid.

没有人会以那么不合理的高昂价格做生意。恐怕你们至少要降价10%。

2. We shall book a trial order with you, provided you will give us a 5% commission.

如果贵方能给我方5%佣金的话,我方可以向贵方试订。

3. Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.

只有降价10%以上才有可能吸引更多的客户来购买贵方的产品。

4. We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2500 units per season.

如果我方每个季度的订货超过2500套的话,希望报价能打9折。

5. We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than 10000 sets.

如果我方订购1万套以上的话,希望贵方能给予我方2%的特别折扣。

6. Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalogue.

请按商品目录上的价格打9.5折。

7. Hope that you will make at least a 4% reduction on your quotation, or business is not possible.

希望你能将报价至少降低4%,否则无法达成交易。

8. We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% on the contract price.

我们只能按合同价的8折价格接受货物。

9. If you can lower your limit by 5%, business is hopeful.

如果贵方能降价5%,成交才有希望。

10. We will place our order with you if you could lower your price to $1200 Per MT.

如果贵能将价格降为每吨1200美元,我们就向你方订购。

商务英语句子翻译整理(2)

1. We’d like to ask for a reduction in price because of the big size of our order.

鉴于我方的定货量很大,希望能降价。

2. Since the present market is so weak, you’ll have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

由于目前的市场不那么景气,如果贵方需要我方增加销售量的话,就必须降价。

3. We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.

希望贵方能报自行车的最低价。

4. We invite quotation of the lowest price.

我们恳请报出最低价。

5. May we suggest that you could perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?

我们能建议贵方对所报价格打些折扣吗?

6. If you reduce the price by 2%, I think we can do 20 MT.

如果贵方降价2%的话,我认为我方可以购买20吨。

7. If possible, we’d like to ask for a reduction of $5.5 per M/T.

可能的话,我们希望每吨能降价5.5美金。

8. If you are willing to give me a 5% reduction, i’ll order 5000 dozen.

如果你们愿意减价5%,我就订购5000打。

9. The sugar of French make has been sold at the level of $98 per long ton. If you can reduce your limit by, say 8%, we might come to terms.

法国生产的砂糖一直以每长吨98美元销售的,如果贵方能降价的话,比如说8%,我们也许能达成交易。

10. We would very much like to place further orders with you if you could bring down your price by 15%. Otherwise we can only switch our requirements to other suppliers.

如你方降价5%,我方就很愿意继续向贵方下单,不然的话,我们只得将我方购货要求转向其它货商。

商务英语句子翻译整理(3)

1. We are pleased to give you an order for3,000 computers in current stock at the prices you quoted.

根据你方报价,我们向你下了3,000台库存计算机的订单。

2. We wish to order from you your productsas official purchase.

我们希望就贵司的产品作为正式采购向贵司下订单。

商务英语句子翻译整理

3. We are pleased to place with you an order for 2,000 washing machines to be supplied for current stock.

我们向贵司下2,000台洗衣机的订单以作库存供应。

4. We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.

根据这个采购单我们向贵司下订单。

5. Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th. And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.

感谢你5月25日的报价,这是我们10只宫灯的正式订单。

6. We are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory ,we'd like to order 4 of the items.

很高兴通知你我们对贵司的样品感到满意,我们向你下这类中4款的订单。

7. If the quality is up to our expectationswe shall send further orders in the near future.

若质量达到我们的期望,我们将在最近向你下新订单。

8. We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our clients and we are pleased to give you an order for the items on this sheet.

我们发现贵司产品在价格和质量上能使我们的客户满意,我们给你下该表格中此类别的订单。

9. We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No. 3003.

如果贵司能够接受编号3003的咖啡订单,我们将很高兴。

10. We'd like to place an order with you for 1000 cases each of No.77 and 100 at $5 and6$ /Case, FOB Shanghai.

我们将向你订购编号77和100各1000件,单价分别为5美金和6美金,上海离岸价。

商务英语句子翻译整理(4)

1. What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

贵司产品的最小订货量是多少?

2. I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at $250 each.

我们确认订购100台缝纫机,价格为每台250美金。

3. This is our official trial order for 500 computers.

这是我们500台计算的正式订单。

4. We need iron nails of all sizes.

我们需要各种尺寸的铁钉。

5. If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we'd like to place the order withyou now .

若你们能迅速供应5000条领带的话,我们现在就下订单给你。

6. We hope that you can accept the order in the buyer's design and measurement.

我们希望贵司能够接受买方设计和尺寸的订单。

7. Since you are so eager to secure an order from us now we can place an order with you.

既然贵司衷心放心我们的订单,我们可以下订单给你。

8. We will send you the order very soon, please hurry on the execution of the order.

我们将很快下订单给你,请赶紧完成订单。

9. If we are satisfied with the product, Ithink we will place more orders.

若我们对产品满意,我想我们会下更多的订单。

10. The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.

该订单急需,我们要求你必须尽早的运出。

11. We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.

我们现在确认订购500套床垫和枕头。

12. We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.

我们很高兴接到你的订单且确认可以接受。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章