400-800-8975

商务英语口语句式

商务英语口语句式

以下是商务英语口语句式等等的介绍,希望可以为各位带来帮助。

商务英语口语句式

1.既然是商务,那就必然会涉及到客户,在和客户约定见面时间的时候,记得一定要使用询问的语气,这是一种礼貌:

what time would be convenient for you?would you please tell me when you are free?

请问您什么时候方便呢?

2.虽然外国人喜欢直来直往,但是必要的客气用语还是需要的,初次拜访对方公司的时候,我们可以加上这样的一句礼貌用语:

Gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。

很高兴有机会拜访贵公司,希望我们有机会可以合作。

3.既然想要达成最终的合作,我们不仅需要拜访对方的公司,还需要对对方的产品进行了解,因为我们合作的最终表现形式,还是在产品或者服务之上的,所以这个句子你很需要:

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.I want to out your product.

我想了解一下贵公司的情况/我想了解一下贵公司的产品信息。

4.当然,我们可以是了解对方产品的一方,自然也可以是被了解的一方,针对上述的提问,我们也需要知道该如何回答,如:

(1)this is our latest devlopment.we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

这就是我们公司的新产品,产品有很多的颜色、样式可以选择。

(2)can I have your price list?I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

你能给我产品的价格单吗?/我可以将产品具体的样式和价格单提供给您!

5.其实在看完对方的产品、了解对方的公司信息、知道具体的价格之后,我们在心中也差不多有了结果,如果可以达成合作的话,我们接下来关注的,自然便是合作支付方式的问题了:

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

您希望用什么支付方式来合作?

相应的回答可以选择这样的方式:The only term of payment we can accept is 100% irrevocable documentary letter of credit. 我方只支持100%不可撤销跟单信用证。

当然,这样的回答最后还是需要根据实际情况来确定。

商务英语实用口语之询价

1.Please furnish us with a catalogue and a price-list together with samples, if available.

如果可能,请寄一份目录、价目单以及样品。

2.We have received an inquiry from one client for your product and are in a position to place large orders if the price is competitive.

我方收到客户对你方产品的询价,如果价格具有竞争力,我方将大量订货。

3.We acknowledge with thanks receipt of your mail yesterday. In reply, we have pleasure in marketing the following offer, subject to our final confirmation.

欣悉你方昨日的邮件,兹报价如下,以我方最后确认为准。

4.We will accept the price reduction on 8% as an introductory line.

为了有助于打开业务, 我们接受降价8%。

5. Your counter offer is much too low, especially considering the small amount of your order.

你的还盘太低,尤其是这么小的订单量。

6. Our prices fix on a reasonable level.

我们的价格处于合理的水平。

7. The price has been reduced to the limit.

价格已经下降到临界点。

8.There is little scope for further reducing the price.

已经没有进一步降价的空间了。

9. Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.

考虑已经在这个价格上出售的数量,再降价已经勉为其难了。

10.This is our rock bottom price, we can't make any concessions .

这是我们的底价,我们不能再做任何让步。

11. We are very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extend you required.

非常遗憾的告诉你,我们不能用降价来满足你的要求。

商务英语询盘中所需口语句型

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive. 一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous. 对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you200 cases. 询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

商务英语口语句式

Enquiries are dwindling. 询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us avisit.为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon aspossible?既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

实用商务旅行经典口语句型

1 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

2 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

3 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

4 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

5 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

6 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

7 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

8 That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

9 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.

那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。

10 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章