4008008975

商务英语对话两人

商务英语对话两人【一】

Because these days,there is a shortage of electric power in our province,we only have 4 days with the power in one week.因为最近我们省电力紧缺,我们一周只有四天有电。下面是更多有关商务英语对话两人的内容,希望可以帮助到各位。

商务英语对话两人

Amand:Now what about the payment? Could you accept D/P or D/A?

阿曼达:那么付款方式如何?您可以接受付款交单或承兑交单吗?

Lee:I'm afraid not,usually we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.

李:恐怕不行,通常我们只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。

Amand:You know for this a large amount,an L/C is costl~it also ties up our money.If you accept D/P or D/A,I would really appreciate it.

阿曼达:您知道这么大的金额的信用证,费用很大,同时积压我们的资金。如果您能接受付款交单或承兑交单的话,我们会很感激的。

Lee:Pm very sorry,but we require L/C for all of our clients.

李:对此我非常抱歉,我们对所有客户都是用信用证来付款。

Amand:Well,Mr.Lee,opening an L/C doesn’t make any difference to you,but makes much to us.

阿曼达:噢,李先生,开信用证对您来说没有影响,但对我们影响很大。 .

Lee:Actually it does,it gives us the protection of the bank.

李:事实上对我们也有影响的,它能给我们银行的保护。

Amand:If you can send 300,000 pieces in this month,I'll agree to payment by L/C.

阿曼达:如果您在这个月前发货300,000条的话,我将同意开立信用证。

Lee:All right,hope to get the L/C at an earlier date.

李:好的,希望早日能收到您的信用证。

Amand:Also hope to get the goods at an earlier date.Let’s sign the contract!

阿曼达:也希望早点收到您的货.让我们来签合同吧!

Amand:I'd like to know your usual way of packing the scarves.

阿曼达:我想了解一下你们对围巾的常规包装方法。

Lee:Before the scarves are to be delivered,they are wrapped in a plastic-film bag,then make 20 pieces one bundle with the rope.

李:在围巾发运之前,先将其包在一个塑料薄膜袋中,然后用绳子把20条扎起来做一捆。

Amand:What about your outside packing?

阿曼达:用什么做外包装呢?

Lee:Of course we use canons.

李:当然是纸箱了。

Amand:I agree,the packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.

阿曼达:我同意,同时包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。

Lee:So we also usually use nylon straps to reinforce them.Breakage never happened to our deliveries.

李:所以我们通常还用尼龙带加固,我们的货物从未发生过破损现象。

Amand:When can you have the goods delivered?

阿曼达:您什么时候可以交货?

Lee:It will take one and half months to produce these goods.

李:大概要一个半月才能生产这些货。

Amand:Why so slow?

阿曼达:为什么这么慢呢?

Lee:Because these days,there is a shortage of electric power in our province,we only have 4 days with the power in one week.

李:因为最近我们省电力紧缺,我们一周只有四天有电。

Amand:Oh,that’s terrible,we need the goods urgently.

阿曼达:噢,那样太糟糕了,我们的货要得很急。

Lee: Maybe we can send half of them by the ending of this month to meet your urgent needs? And then other can be send in the middle of the next month,is it OK for you?

李:也许我们可以月底先给您发一半货应急,然后下月中句发另外一半货,这样好不好?

Amand:That will do,thank you.

阿曼达:可以的,谢谢。

商务英语对话两人【二】

露西:

Hi, you must be Mary?

嗨.你一定是玛丽?

玛丽:

Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.

是的.很高兴遇见你.旅程如何?我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆小车等着接我们回旅馆了。

露西:

That'd be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.

太好了.旅程还可以.谢谢抽出时间来这里接我。

玛丽:

No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.

别担心.我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快。

露西:

I really appreciate it.

我真的表示感激。

玛丽:

Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.

一切都已经为您准备好了.住宿.运输和您可能需要的其它小事.

露西:

Does the conference begin tomorrow?

会议明天开始吗?

玛丽:

Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.

是的.明晚将有一个接风宴。

露西:

That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.

真棒.那我就有时间休息一下并且参观本市。

玛丽:

It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.

这也已经安排好了.明天上午我会带您游览市容。

商务英语对话两人【三】

A:Let's go over Friday' s performance reviews.

B:Most of them were pretty positive. Take Tom Clark for example. He's extroverted, which makes him a very effective salesman. You can see his sales for this quarter are a record high for our company. He's also easygoing and very friendly. Add that to his good looks, and you can see why he' s so popular, in and out of the office!

A:Yes, I've also heard that he's a lady's man. Well, that is actually a strike against him in the performance review. It seems like he has trouble keeping his private life and professional life separate. He has been involved in several office romances that have been detrimental to employee professionalism and performance.

商务英语对话两人

B:He was censored for the two incidents, and since then, he has corrected his behavior. I think that says a lot for his character.

A:Do you recommend him for a raise, then?

B:I think he's deserving of a promotion because he has brought a lot of profit to the company.

A:What about John Martin? His report wasn' t so hot. He's always making excuses, he has no common sense, and he lacks responsibility.

B:You can see his sales record is less than impressive. He is hard to deal with. After disciplinary action, he complained to the Board of Directors with charges of discrimination. It seems he always ignores his faults and criticizes others.

A:Just between you and me, I can' t stand the guy. But it's very difficult to fire him. He landed this position because of his parents. They are very influential stockholders.

A:我们看一下周五的业绩评估情况。

B:大部分都是正面评价。拿汤姆?克拉克来说,他性格外向,因此做推销员非常合适。你可以看到他这个季度的销售额创了我们公司的最高记录。他本人也比较随和,很友好。再加上他长相不错,因此他在我们办公室内外备受欢迎。

A:你说得对,我也听说他很讨女人喜欢。事实上,这也正是他在业绩评估中遭到攻击的原因。似乎他公私生活不分,又卷入了几宗办公室绯闻,这对一个员工的职业道德和业绩表现有害无益。

B:他因为那两件事情受到审查,从那以后,他改正了自己的行为。我想这清楚说明了他的个性。

A:那你同意给他提职吗?

B:我认为应该给他升职,因为他给公司创造了大量利润。

A:约翰?马丁怎么样?他的名声没有那么多争议。可他总是找借口,没有什么常识,也缺少责任心。

B:你看他的销售记录也没有什么起色。这个人很难打交道。惩戒他之后,他向董事会抱怨指控我们歧视他。好像他总是无视自己的过错,反而批评他人。

A:这事就我们两个知道就行了,我受不了这家伙。可是要解雇他很难。他得到这个职位是由于他父母的缘故,他们可是有影响力的股东。

商务英语对话两人【四】

S: Seller, B: Buyer

S:Good afternoon, Sir/Madam. Welcome to our store. What do you need?

先生、女士,下午好!欢迎来到我们的门店,您有什么需求吗?

B: Do you have this one?

你们有这个样板吗?

S: Let me see.Yes,we do,but a little different.

让我看看。是的,我们有,但是有点不一样。

B: May I have a look?

我可以看看吗?

S: OK, let me show you.

可以的,我给您展示一下。

What do you think of it?

你看怎么样呢?

B: How much is it for 1 piece?

一个多少钱?

S:15 yuan.

15元。

B: How many pieces are there in 1 carton?

一箱有几个?

S: 200 pieces 1 carton.

200个一箱。

B:Any discount?

有折扣吗?

S: It’s a very low price. How many pieces do you need?

价格很低啦!您需要拿多少个?

B:10,000.

1万个。

S: What about 2%off? Do you want to place an ordernow?

优惠百分之二怎样?你想现在下订单吗?

B: I’ll take10,000 (I’ll think about it.)

我想拿一万个。(我先考虑考虑。)

S:How are you going to pay?

你想怎样付款?

B: I’ll pay 30%now.

我会先付百分之三十的货款。

S: What about the rest?

剩下的呢?

B: I’ll tell you the contact info. When do you deliver the goods?

我会告诉你联系信息。你们什么时候能够交货?

S: 20-30 days.

20到30天内。

B: Ok, no problem.

好的,没问题。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章