商务英语句子翻译大全

商务英语句子翻译(1)

以下就是商务英语句子翻译等等的介绍,希望为您带来帮助。

商务英语句子翻译

1) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。

2) We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business

我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业。

3) We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业。

4) We introduce ourselve as a dealer in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年。

5) Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.

我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意。

6) The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司从事的主要产品是电子产品。

7) Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司主要致力于家业产品业务。

8) We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们主要从事台布出口业务。

9) Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我司主要从事丝织品出口业务。

10) Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.

我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口。

11) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们从事机械进出口业务。

12) We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意。

13) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意。

14) We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.

我们也做各类丝织品生意。

15) Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫。

商务英语句子翻译(2)

1) We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势。

2) We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单。

3) We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品。

4) Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家。

5) Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.

电子产品在我司业务范围内。

6) We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

我们也出口手工丝制业务。

7) We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.

我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意。

8) Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场。

9) We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.

我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务。

10) We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.

我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友。

11) Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and services.

我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司。

12) As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.

作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位。

13) We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers' own trade marks or brand names.

我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单。

14) We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.

我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年。

15) We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们已从事设备制造20余年。

商务英语句子翻译(3)

1. We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生。

2. We'd like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.

我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意。

3. Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量。

商务英语句子翻译

4. I guarantee that there is no difference in quality between the products we send you next month and samples you saw just now.

我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的。

5. I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.

我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级。

6. Our products are surely of standard quality.

确信我们产品质量一流。

7. I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.

我保证付款将不迟于六月末。

8. I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.

我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否我们的过错。

9. We can make sure that goods avoid being damaged during the transit.

我们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损。

10. We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.

我们将重新保证设备维修的保护。

11. Please quote us for the goods listed in the inquiry sheet by giving your prices CIF Jakarta.

请把附件中询价单上的货物价格(雅加达,CIF)报给我们。

12. Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.

请把10吨胡桃肉(CIF,汉堡)的最低价格报给我们。

13. Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.

请把10令白色优质海报纸(FOB,伦敦)的最低价格报给我们。

14. Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.

为了我们合作圆满,请把最具竞争力的价格报给我们。

15. Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .

请把肥料的最低价格报给我们。

商务英语句子翻译(4)

1. Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.

请把最好的价格报给我们并注明每种产品最小起订量。

2. Please make us an offer on CIF Hongkong based for hand made leather gloves.

请报给我们手工制作的皮手套价格(CIF,香港)

3. Please make us an offer by giving your price FOB New York.

请给我们报价(FOB,纽约)。

4. We have already made an enquiry for your articles. Please make an offer before the end of this month.

我们已对你们的项目做了一个询价,请在这个月底以前报价。

5. I would like to make an enquiry about this type of leather bag.

我想询问一下这种包的价格。

6. We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.

如果你们能对这种产品进行报价,我们将无比高兴。

7. Many of customers are interested in your 'Seagull'brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.

许多客户对你们“海鸥”牌的家用剪刀很感兴趣,期待您的报价(CNF上海)。

8. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.

我们想知道已经印好的衣服布料的价格(CIF东京)。

9. We are anxious to get an offer for your products.

我们热切地想得到你们的产品报价。

10. We shall be very glad to receive an offer from you on this brand of radios.

如果能得到你们这种牌子的收音机,我们将很高兴。

11. We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.

我们想知道关于这种米的价格。

12. We'd like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.

我们想知道每种颜色,每种款式的最小起订量。

13. What price could you quote us on two dozens sets?

你们给我们报的2打的价格是多少?

14. Would you please quote us a price on your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets, 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?

请报给我们以下产品价格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造丝绑定的?

15. How much are you asking for this brand of ties?

你们这种品牌的领带报价是多少?

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章