400-800-8975

商务英语广告句子

商务英语广告句子

You can put the advertisements in the well-known newspaper.你可以把广告投放到著名的报纸上。下面介绍更多商务英语广告句子,希望对您有所帮助。

商务英语广告句子

1. How can we advertise our new products?

新产品我们该怎么做广告。

advertise [ˈædvərˌtaɪz] 做广告

2. You can put the advertisements in the well-known newspaper.

你可以把广告投放到著名的报纸上。

advertisement 英 [ədˈvɜ:tɪsmənt] 美 [ˌædvərˈtaɪzmənt] 广告

well- known 著名的

3. We need a lot of money to advertise.

做广告要很多钱。

4. It is far from enough if you only put advertisements in printed media.

如果只把广告放在纸媒上,是远远不够的。

printed media 纸媒

5. What media do you recommend then?

那你建议什么媒体呢?

recommend [ˌrɛkəˈmɛnd] v. 推荐

BEC商务英语句子

1. We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.

我方将在把文件数据送到机杨的7天前,通知贵方箱子的重量、尺码和数量以及图纸和其它文件数据的费用。

2. Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.

图纸和技术数据将通过挂号邮件的方式寄达贵方。

3. Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable.

技术的转让费应该公平合理。

4. The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.

专利权使用费不应高于国际标准。

5. The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.

技术转让费将以专利使用费的形式来支付。

6. The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.

专利权使用费是产品凈销售价值的15%。

7. The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned out with transferred technology.

专利权使用费率将根据用转让技术生产出的产品净销售来计算。

商务英语句子分享

1. The technology we acquire should be truly advanced and appropriate to China’s needs.

我方需要的技术应该是先进的并且能适合中国的需要。

2. The technology you transfer to us should enable the venture’s products to be competitive on the international market.

贵方转让给我方需要的技术应该能够使合资企业的产品在国际商场上具有竞争性。

商务英语广告句子

3. The know-how we import should be directed toward manufacturing products suitable for export.

我方进口的专有技术旨在生产适合出口的产品。

4. The advanced technology we import should improve markedly the quality of existing products.

我方进口的先进技术应能大幅度地南昌市现有产品的质量。

5. The technology provided to the joint venture must be integrated, precise and reliable.

供给合资企业的技术必须是完整的、精确的、可靠的。

6. The technology we acquire shall enable our products to achieve significant economic results.

我方所引进的技术应使我方所生产的产品取得可观的经济效益。

7. Your technology should be advanced, reliable, and helpful to the development of our export-oriented economy.

你们的技术必须先进,可靠,有助于发展我们的外向型经济。

8. The import know-how should help improve the quality of our products.

引进的专有技术要有助于提高我们产品的质量。

有关赔偿的商务英语句子

1. We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?

我方同意理赔,贵方能否告诉我们,你们想要我们赔偿多少损失?

2. We will give your request for claims immediate attention.

我方会立刻处理贵方提出的索赔要求。

3. We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.

我方将尽快解决该问题,并赔偿贵公司的损失,让你方满意。

4. We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.

对货物的质量问题,我方向贵方表示诚挚的歉意。

5. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.

我方很遗憾地获悉,贵方收到的货物质量与你们的期望不符。

6. We are very `sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.

这批货物的迟运给你们带来的麻烦,我方深感抱歉。

7. We agree to accept all your claim.

我方同意接受贵方的所有索赔。

8. I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.

明天我会亲自去贵公司洽谈赔偿一事。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章